The International Conference on Sustainable Globalization, organised by the Mahatma Gandhi University is scheduled on 11th January to 13th January 2018.
The conference will cover areas like Sustainability, Environment and Risk Management,IT Challenges and Solutions,Economy, Entrepreneurship and Tourism. The keynote speakers for the conference includes Dr. Deborah Ford, Ed.D. Chancellor, University of Wisconsin, Parkside.
Kerala as the venue for the Inaugural meeting, because of its commitment to sustainability, its leadership in green development, its role in educating its population and its recognition by National Geographic, as one of the top ten destinations to be seen, in a lifetime.
With two days of conference deliberations and a post conference workshop to be organized in a houseboat on the backwaters of Kerala, this is a conference not to be missed.
Students/academicians/scholars are invited to submit their papers under any of the following heads:
- Education and Challenges of Teaching Professionals
- Sustainability, Environment and Risk Management
- IT Challenges and Solutions
- Economy, Entrepreneurship and Tourism
- The Role of ICT in Accessible Education for Students With Learning Disabilities
Kochi Marriott Hotel, Kerala, India
Lulu International Shopping Mall, 34/1111 N. H. 47, Edappally, Kochi, Kerala 682024, India
To submit your full paper, send it to Dr. Hedda Sander at email@example.com.
To submit the abstracts click here.
- Submission of Abstract: Nov 30
- Submission of full paper: Dec 15
- Conference dates: Jan 11-13
- For attending and publishing [Register before 7th December 2017] USD 400/ [last minute Registration] USD 450
- For Publishing only [without attending] USD 200
- Attending [without paper] USD 170
- Accompanying person USD 120
$500 for a Taste of Kerala Package after the Conference. Click this link to see the program.
Mode of Payment
Paypal: International Conference on Sustainable Globalisation or use email: ICSG2018@gmail.com
Bank transfer: If you would like to make a direct electronic transfer, please send an email request to Hedda Sanders or Abey Kuruvilla at firstname.lastname@example.org email address.
For all inquiries please contact Dr. Abey Kuruvilla at email@example.com