Registrations are open for Know Your State Quiz 2.0 by MyGov Manipur from 30 September to 31 October. Interested candidates can play the quiz on MyGov.
Manipur, a state of India, is located in the northeastern part of the country. It is bordered by the Indian states of Nagaland to the north, Assam to the west, and Mizoram to the southwest and by Myanmar (Burma) to the south and east. Like other northeastern states, it is largely isolated from the rest of India. The name Manipur means “land of gems.”
Its economy centres on agriculture and forestry, and trade and cottage industries also are important. The state capital is Imphal, located in the centre of the state. Manipur literally means, ”the jeweled land”. The exquisite state is known for its traditions, dance forms, music, and sumptuous cuisine. Most of the state is covered in forests, which houses some of the rarest species of plants and animals.
“Know Your State Quiz 2.0 by MyGov Manipur” is an initiative of MyGov Manipur and the Department of Information Technology to celebrate the small yet majestic state.
- The Know Your State Quiz by MyGov Manipur is being organized by the Department of Information Technology, Government of Manipur. The duration of the entire quiz will be 5 minutes (300 secs), during which a maximum of 5 questions can be answered.
- The quiz is open to all citizens of India.
- Any individual who desires to participate in the quiz will be required to provide his/her name, date of birth, correspondence address, email address, and mobile number. By submitting your contact details, you will give consent to these details being used solely for the purpose of the Quiz.
- Each participant of the quiz shall be rewarded with an e-certificate for participation.
- The top five winners will be decided by the shortest time taken to complete the quiz with all the correct answers.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend or withdraw the Quiz at any time. For the avoidance of doubt, this includes the right to amend these terms and conditions.
- Discovery/detection/noticing of use of any unfair/spurious means/ malpractices, including but not limited to impersonation, double participation, etc. during the participation in the quiz, will result in the participation being declared null and void and hence, rejected. The organizers of the quiz competition or any agency acting on their behalf reserves the right in this regard.
- Organizer’s decision on the Quiz shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the same.
- Employees, directly or indirectly connected with organizing the quiz are not eligible to participate in the quiz. This ineligibility also applies to their immediate family members.
- There will be no negative marking for the incorrect answer.
- One individual can participate only once in the quiz. Multiple entries from the same entrant will not be considered and will be discarded.
- Once submitted, an entry cannot be withdrawn.
- Participants can view their score after the last date of the quiz.
- The same mobile number and same Email ID cannot be used more than once for participation in the quiz.
- By entering the Quiz, the Entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, mentioned above.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Indian Judiciary.
Interested candidates can play the online quiz via this page.
Cash Reward of Rs.1000 Each To The Top Five Winners.
You may also be interested in: