Applications are now invited by Stanford University, for The Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program 2020. The Knight-Hennessy Scholars will join Stanford from colleges and universities throughout the world, from a wide array of disciplines and professional experiences, and with a breadth of background, belief, and aspiration.
This is a multifaceted community united by your curiosity and intellectual vitality, shared potential for leadership, and your humility and kindness.
- As a Knight-Hennessy Scholar, you will develop both the depth and range of subject expertise to confront the numerous grand challenges and opportunities of the future.
- You will be part of a unique community of change agents from a diverse range of backgrounds.
- This is a community that will support you, motivate you, and holds you accountable for achieving your goals even when the odds of success seem likely against you.
- Building on departmental programs, you will learn to communicate, collaborate, and innovate with your fellow Knight-Hennessy Scholars from other disciplines.
- Knight-Hennessy Scholars will have the opportunity to spend time with established leaders in both informal and formal settings.
The education of Knight-Hennessy Scholars is funded for up to three years for any graduate degree(s) at Stanford to which you are admitted at the time you are selected as a scholar.
During each of the first three years of graduate study, Knight-Hennessy Scholars receive:
- a fellowship applied directly to cover tuition and associated fees
- a stipend for living and academic expenses (such as room and board, books, academic supplies, instructional materials, local transportation, and reasonable personal expenses)
- a travel grant intended to cover an economy-class ticket for one annual trip to and from Stanford
- Knight-Hennessy Scholars also may access supplemental funds to support academic enrichment (e.g., conference travel).
After enrolling at Stanford, you may wish to enroll in an additional graduate program. In this case, you may apply to the Knight-Hennessy Scholars program to receive additional funding up to a maximum of three years. Additional funding is not guaranteed.
- The Knight-Hennessy Scholars program is designed to be open to a broad set of qualified applicants. As such, there are no restrictions based on citizenship, age, a field of study, career aspiration, etc. — nor are applicants required to seek endorsements from institutions.
- You are eligible to apply to the Knight-Hennessy Scholars program if you are applying to enroll in a full-time graduate program(s) at Stanford (for example, but not limited to, DMA, JD, MA, MBA, MD, MFA, MPP, MS, or Ph.D.) or if you plan on pursuing one of Stanford’s many joints- and dual- graduate degree options (for example, but not limited to, MD+PhD, JD+MA, MBA+MS).
- You are eligible to apply to the Knight-Hennessy Scholars program if you received your first/bachelor’s degree in 2014 or later.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is October 14, 2020.
Phone Number: +1650-721-0771
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in University of Waikato Doctoral Scholarship 2020 at New Zealand [75 Positions, Funding Available]: Apply by May 31.