Kemitraan Negara Berkembang at Universitas Negeri Malang, Indonesia is inviting applications for its Scholarship for International Students.
KNB (Kemitraan Negara Berkembang) Scholarship is a prestigious scholarship provided by the Directorate General of Higher Education, Ministry of Education and Culture of Indonesia, for international students from developing countries who desire to pursue their bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degree in Indonesian universities.
- To contribute in the human resource development in the developing countries;
- To promote deeper cultural understanding between developing countries;
- To strengthen the relationship and cooperation between developing countries.
- Enhancing the research capacity of Indonesian higher education institutions in order to increase the number of world class universities in Indonesia.
- Be a citizen of a developing country;
- Be in good health;
- Maximum age is 25 years old;
- Have graduated from High School;
- Have a good command of English and/or Indonesian;
- Have a recommendation from an Indonesian Embassy in your (nearest) country.
- A Scan Copy of Passport ID Page/Citizenship ID;
- A Scan Copy of Academic/Degree Sertificate(s) (High School);
- A Scan Copy of Academic Transcript(s) (High School);
- A Letter of Recommendation from an Indonesian Embassy/Consulate General of Indonesia;
- A Letter of Recommendation from the Employer/Immediate Supervisor
- A Letter of Academic Recommendation from previous schools;
- A Certificate of English Proficiency Test (IBT TOEFL of 80 / IELTS of 6.0 / TOEIC of 700).
How to Apply?
To apply for this set of scholarships, click here.
- Settlement allowance;
- Living allowance;
- Book allowance;
- Research Allowance;
- Health insurance;
- A round-trip international airfare (economy class).
For further information, click on the link below:
For more such opportunities, check here:
- Admission: M.Sc. (Digital Society) Programme 2021 at IIIT Bangalore [Scholarship + Financial Support Available]: Apply by May 15
- Tata Scholarship 2021-22 for Undergraduate Indian Students at Cornell University: Apply Now
- Lady Meherbai D. Tata Education Trust Scholarship 2021-22 for Women Graduates [Rs. 6-8L]: Apply by May 10
- HT – Lenovo SmarterEd Scholarship 2021 for School Students [Rewards Worth Rs. 25 L; Class 5 to 12]: Apply by April 28