The International Conference on IoT and Fog Computing 2017 will take place in K L University, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh on December 22-23, 2017 in collaboration with The University of Melbourne, Australia. It features invited speeches as well as peer reviewed paper presentations.
This Conference targets a mixed audience of researchers, academics and investigators from different communities to share and exchange new ideas, approaches, theories and practice to resolve the challenging issues associated with the leveraging of edge computing for Internet of things & Fog Computing paradigm.
Call for Papers
This Conference targets a mixed audience of researchers, academics and investigators from
different communities to share and exchange new ideas, approaches, theories and practice to resolve the challenging issues associated with the leveraging of edge computing for Internet of things & Fog Computing paradigm.
Therefore, the suggested topics of interest for this special issue include, but are not limited to:
- Infrastructures for Fog Computing
- Middleware for Fog infrastructures
- Programming models and runtime systems for Fog Computing
- Scheduling for Fog infrastructures
- Fog storage
- Monitoring/metering of Fog infrastructures
- Fog computing applications
- Legal issues in Fog
- New Edge-IoT computing architecture for data sensing and processing
- 5G communication architecture and protocols for IoT paradigm
- Interoperability and mobility for IoT connectivity
- Big data analytics in IoT paradigm
- Incentive models or techniques for data processing in IoT paradigm
- Social IoT
- Simulation and emulation platform for IoT computing
- Performance evaluation of IoT paradigm
- Algorithms and techniques for computation offloading in IoT paradigm
- Security and Privacy issues in IOT & Fog Computing
- Fog Analytics
- Fog Computing in Smart Cities and Smart Villages
- Papers should be in English.
- Regular papers should be up to 6 pages in length.
- Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently
submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
- The paper submissions must follow the SPRINGER formatting guidelines
- Papers Submission Link given here.
Selected Papers after significant revision will be published in a Special
Edition of International Journal of Information Technology The Journal is published
by Springer Nature, under ISSN: 2511-2104 (Print Version); ISSN: 2511-2112 (Electronic Version)
- Last Date for Paper Submission: October 25, 2017.
- Acceptance Intimation Date: October 30, 2017.
- Registration Date: November 10, 2017.
- Camera Ready Paper submission Date: November 20, 2017
- Conference Dates: December 22-23, 2017.
Dr.S.Satyanarayana, IOT Research Group Head
CSE Department, K L University.
Phone Number: 0863-2399999
For full details, please visit the official website link given here.