The world needs to unleash its innovative potential as the prosperity in the new knowledge economy will increasingly depend on its ability to generate new ideas, methods, processes and solutions.
Innovation needs to be all pervasive so as to raise capacity, productivity, efficiency and inclusive growth. This is highly challenging.
We need to explore what role open education and developmental interventions can play in contributing towards transformations in both social and economic spheres in order to achieve sustainability.
Click here to know more about the conference.
Objectives of the Conference:
- To develop ideas on the role and status of developmental interventions and open learning in addressing relevant social challenges.
- To explore best practices and innovation on open learning and developmental interventions in improving access to quality of life.
- To explore the issues faced by the developmental service providers across social sectors and open learning institutions in imparting stated benefits to the societies.
- Theoretical framework of Open Learning and Developmental Interventions.
- Issues concerning Open Learning and Administering Developmental Processes.
- Redressing socio economic inequalities through Open Learning and Developmental Interventions.
- Open Education Resources and MOOCs: Extending the Benefits.
- Sector specific contribution of Open Learning towards Inclusive Growth.
- ICT/ITES-Role in Developmental Interventions.
- Case studies of Developmental Organisations and Open Learning Institutions.
The Conference Committee invites Abstract (Oral or Poster) for the Conference
- Abstract should be written in English and should be submitted in the prescribed Abstract Format (Click here for the format) only to the e-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Abstracts should be within 300 to 400 words.
- The Abstract submitted should be in MS Word file format(.doc or .docx). It should be double-spaced with minimum 2.5 cm left, right, top and bottom margins. Standard 12-point Times New Roman font should be used.
- Authors should indicate the preferred conference sub theme in their Abstract.
- Joint papers are welcome. but in that case, the number of authors should be restricted to maximum three.
- The abstracts will be subject to a comprehensive review process. Guidelines for final papers will be communicated to the authors of selected Abstracts.
- Conference volume of selected papers will be published with ISBN number.
- All abstracts in hard copy.
Click here for the schedule and list of speakers.
|Abstract Submission starts on:||March 31, 2017|
|Last Date for Abstract Submission:||May 31, 2017|
|Communication of Abstract Acceptance :||June 15, 2017|
|Last Date of Submission of Full Papers:||July 31, 2017|
|Communication of Full Paper Acceptance:||August 16, 2017|
|Final Registration starts on:||August 16, 2017|
|Last Date of Registration for all categories:||October 31, 2017|
Registration and payment:
|Delegates from Academia||Rs. 3000/-||Delegates from Academia||$100/-|
|Delegates from Industry||Rs. 5000/-||Delegates from Industry||$150/-|
|Research Scholars||Rs. 2000/-||Research|
|Participants other than presenters||Rs. 2000/-||Participants other than presenters||$50/-|
The registration fee includes conference kits, certificates, morning and evening tea, snacks and lunch.
Click here to register and for the official brochure, click here.