CodeCell, K.J. Somaiya College of Engineeringis organising Hack 6.0 from April 9 to 10, 2022.
About Hack 6.0
This is a 24-hour hackathon that will be conducted in hybrid mode (some teams will be invited to attend the hackathon offline and other teams will attend the hackathon online) with free food, accommodation and games.
This hackathon will help you convert your ideas into real projects in a short period of time. It is an open innovation hackathon which means there won’t be any specific problem statements or tracks. It would help you explore domains such as Web Development, Blockchain, Android, iOS, AI/ML, AR/VR, Game Development etc.
Hack 6.0 tests your collaborative skills, implementation skills and efficiency.
- 1st Place: Rs 15K + prizes worth Rs. 2,00,000.
- 2nd Place: Rs 10K + prizes worth Rs 1,00,000.
- 3rd Place: Rs 5K + prizes worth Rs 80,000.
- The top 10 teams will get t-shirts, stickers and much more.
- Prizes worth Rs 15L+ for all participants.
- Special cash prizes of ₹20k, 15k, 10k, 5k and more provided by Celo, Filecoin, Polygon & Tezos.
- Date: 9th & 10th April, 2022
- Time: 12 pm [Detailed schedule will be updated on their website soon].
Open for all students from all across India.
Deadline to Register
Registration closes at 11:59pm on April 7, 2022.
Pro Tip: The earlier you register, higher will be the chances for your team to be selected to attend the hackathon offline.
For those who don’t have a team and want to take part in the hackathon, you can register at the moment and build up your teams later.
How to Register?
You can check this video on how to register for this event.
- Soumen: +91 8356853262
- Rahil: +91 9920828960
NoticeBard is happy to be the Media Partner for this event.