Online applications are invited in the prescribed Application Form from eligible candidates at web link http://as1.du.ac.in/colrec2017/index.php for appointment to the post of Assistant Professor, in the Pay Band of Rs. 15600-39100, AGP Rs. 6000/- (as per VI pay Commission), in various subjects in the college. The last date for receipt of application is 01.07.2017.
Any addendum/corrigendum shall be posted only on the college website, i.e. www.kmcollege.ac.in.
- For Faculties of Applied Social Sciences & Humanities; Arts, Commerce and Business; Interdisciplinary and Applied Sciences (except Physical Education); Law; Mathematical Sciences; Sciences (except Home Science, Nursing, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, and Pharmacy); and Social Sciences:
- Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC list SLET/SET.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-clauses (i) and (ii) to this Clause 4.4.1, candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/ Colleges/Institutions.
- NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted.
- The direct recruitment to the posts of Assistant Professors, Associate Professors in the Colleges shall be on the basis of merit through all India advertisement and selections by the duly constituted Selection Committees.
- The Candidates, who are or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in University/ Colleges/Institutes.
How to Apply:
Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, as available on the website of the College/University along with the present advertisement, within the prescribed time limit indicated in the advertisement. No offline forms would be accepted. Payment should be made online only, through credit/debit card/Net Banking.