Kind Scholarship for Young Women is an initiative to give young women the opportunity to build a foundation for their bright future.
The scholarship invites applications from girl students studying in class 9 and above (professional & academic courses), who are facing financial constraints in their pursuit to continue their education. As part of the program, need-based scholarship assistance is provided to eligible meritorious candidates.
To be eligible for the scholarship, an applicant must:
- Be an Indian girl student
- Be studying at any study level – School (Class 9 to 12); Graduation; ITI, Polytechnic, Vocational & Professional Courses (CA, CS etc.)
- Annual household income must be less than INR 4 Lakh
- Must have cleared the previous examination with at least 60% marks
Note: Preference will be given to candidates having high merit, single parent, orphan or wards of Indian Armed Forces died on duty.
Scholarship award varies as per the need of candidates. However, the standard Kind scholarship awards is followings:-
- For Class 9 & 10 students: INR 6,000 per year
- For Class 11 & 12 students: INR 12,000 per year
- For Polytechnic / ITI / Diploma / Graduation & Others: INR 18,000 per year
How to apply
Apply online at this page.
The last date to apply is June 15, 2019.
For details visit this page.