The aim of the 3rd International Conference on Smart Computing & Informatics (SCI-2018) is to present a unified platform for advanced and multi-disciplinary research towards design of smart computing and informatics.
The theme is on a broader front focuses on various innovation paradigms in system knowledge, intelligence and sustainability that may be applied to provide realistic solution to varied problems in society, environment and industries.
The scope is also extended towards deployment of emerging computational and knowledge transfer approaches, optimizing solutions in varied disciplines of science, technology and healthcare.The conference proceeding aims publication of quality and unpublished work pertaining to specific topics of interest
KIIT started as a modest vocational education institute in 1992 in rented premises in Bhubaneswar. By 1997 (considered as the base year) it commenced graduate programmes in Engineering and postgraduate programmes in Computer Applications and Management. post-graduate, doctoral and post-doctoral programmes in a wide range of disciplines.
- Prof Yen-Wei Chen, Japan
- Prof Sheryl Brahman,USA
- Prof Mika Sato-Ilic, Japan
- Prof Milan Simic, Australia
Special Session on “Application of Machine Learning for Software Engineering”
- Neelamadhab Padhy, Associate Professor,Gandhi Institute of Engineering and Technology, GIET, Gunupur(Autonomous), firstname.lastname@example.org, Mobile No:978557037/9437771064,Orissa
- Dr. R. P. Singh, Vice Chancellor of Sri Satya Sai University of Technology and Medical Science, (SSSUTM) Sehore,Bhopal. Email: email@example.com
- Dr Pushpendra Sharma,Deputy Registrar, Vice Chancellor (Sri Satya Sai University of Technology and Medical Science) SSSUTM, Sehore(Bhopal), Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Jitendra Sheetlanim ,Dean Computer Application,Associate Professor ,Sri Satya Sai University of Technology & Medical Sciences, (SSSUTM) Sehore ,Bhopal
Call for Papers
Papers are invited in the below topics.
Intelligent Control Agents
Soft Computing Techniques
Parallel & Scalable Computing
Internet of Things
Cloud & Fog Computing
Mobile Computing & Ad hoc Networks
Security Tools & Technologies
Knowledge – based Systems and Formal Methods
Search Engines and Information Retrieval
Real- time Systems
Real- time Analytics
Security and Information Assurance
Robust Control Agents
Big data Tools & Technologies
Recent Trends & Developments in Networking
The conference proceedings will be published in Springer (Smart Innovation, System and Technologies) SIST Series. The books of this series are submitted to ISI Proceedings, EI-Compendex, SCOPUS, Google Scholar and Springerlink
Paper Submission Deadline: 28th September 2018
Notification of Acceptance: 10th November 2018
Camera Ready Copy Submission & Author Registration: 10th November 2018
For official website, click here.