Govt of India invites submission for Khushiyon Ka Aashiyana- Short Film Contest 2021. The last date of submission is 15 September 2021.
About Khushiyon Ka Aashiyana
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Urban (PMAY-U), a flagship Mission of the Government of India is being implemented by Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA). PMAY (U) is organising a Short Film Contest 2021 – “Khushiyon Ka Aashiyana”.
Short Films are invited from PMAY (U) Beneficiaries, students, youths, non-governmental organisations, institutions, and individuals/groups on the broad theme of how six years of journey of PMAY U mission has impacted upon lives of people, through housing.
The competition will be open to all citizens/Indian Nationals above the age of 18 years (born on or before 1st July 2003).
- States/UTs/ ULBs, SLTC/ CLTC specialists will facilitate the contestants in identifying & selecting PMAY (U) bene ciaries and in shooting of the short film.
- The language of the film shall be in English or Hindi or any vernacular language.
- Period of Production: Films produced during the contest period 1st July, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. IST to 15th September, 2021, at 5:00 p.m. only will be accepted.
- Entry limits: Each participant will be allowed to submit only one entry in this contest. If more than one entry is submitted, the entry received first alone will be considered. If a participant/contestant submits more than one entry in a single cover, the application will be rejected.
- PMAY Urban housing for ensuring dignity of women.
- Dignity through PMAY(U) House.
- Livelihood opportunities for bene ciaries from PMAY(U).
- On path to self reliance and rediscovering the pride of owning a house.
- Improved quality of life through better facilities.
- Improved social status in the society for PMAY(U) Beneficiaries
- Feeling of happiness, pride and self esteem on owning a house.
- Improved health and performances in education for children due to better living condition.
- Greater sense of safety and security after owning all weather pucca house.
- Unique experience of beneficiary and children living in all weather pucca house.
- Life changing experiences of women beneficiaries after owning a house like reduced drudgery etc.
- A home of my own- A woman’s journey/story/experience.
- Any other theme relevant to PMAY(U).
|Start Date:||1st July, 2021 at 10:00 AM|
|Last Date of Submission:||15th September, 2021 at 5:00 PM|
|Declaration of results:||15th September, 2021 at 5:00 PM|
- The length of the video file should be a maximum of 3 minutes.
- File size for uploading video should not be more than 400MB.
- Recommended resolution of video is 1080 x 1920.
- Film can be shot on smartphone or a video camera.
- The video file format should be MOV or MP4.
- PMAY(U) beneficiaries, students, youth, non-governmental organisations, institutions and individual/groups will be able to submit nomination through following modes:-
- Contestants are requested to read Process Flow Chart related to registration and submission of entries of short lm attached at Annexure-A.
|Ist Prize(25 Nos):||Rs 25,000/-||+||Certificate of Recognition|
|IInd prize(25 Nos):||Rs 20,000/-||+||Certificate of Recognition|
|IIIrd prize (25 Nos):||Rs 12,500/-||+||Certificate of Recognition|
Click here to view the official notification of Khushiyon Ka Aashiyana- Short Film Contest 2021 by Govt of India.
You may also be interested in: