Kerala Government Medical Officers’ Association (KGMOA) is the one and only recognised service organization of Doctors working in the Health Services Department of Kerala State.
The medical quiz competition organized by KGMOA shall be held at two levels: District and State. Only one team per school shall be allowed to take part in the district level competition which shall be held on 2nd December 2018 at the respective district centres. (Details given in Annexure)
Rules & Regulations:
- Each team shall consist of two students from classes 8 to 10 of the same school.
- The students should preferably be accompanied by at least one teacher from the school.
- District level competition shall have two segments: PRELIMS and FINALS.
- Preliminary round shall be a written exam of 25 multiple choice questions with negative marks for answers.
- Six teams scoring highest marks in the prelims shall compete in the finals, which shall be an AUDIOVISUAL round.
- The first prize winning teams from each district shall represent the district in the State Level Grand Finale which shall be held on 27 January 2019 at Trivandrum.
- Three winners at district level shall be given cash prizes of Rs 5000, Rs 2500, Rs 1000 respectively along with certificates and mementoes.
- Three winners of state level competition shall be awarded Rs.10000, Rs. 5000 and Rs. 2500 respectively
- All participating teams shall be given certificates.
How to Register?
Registration shall be accepted only via SMS / Whatsapp message to the mobile number 9747225493.
Format for SMS / Whatsapp: Medi-IQ (Space) NAME OF SCHOOL (Space) Name of participant A (Space) Name of participant B For example: Medi-IQ GHS Ramapuram Anitha & Rajesh
For any queries, you may contact the same numbers between 2pm and 3pm.
For further details on the same, click here.