Kendriya Vidyalaya, ONGC Rajahmundry is organizing the 13th All India KV Child Art Exhibition-2017.
Scenery, Festivals, School Activities and celebrations like annual day, Teachers Day celebration etc., Swacch Bharat, Wild life, Global Warming, World Peace, National Integration, Sports & Games, Go green, Village fair, Save Nature etc. Or any other topic the child likes. (TOPIC IS OPEN)
The competition is open for only Kendriya Vidyalaya students studying in any of its branches in the country.
- Size: ¼ or ½ of the chart/drawing sheet (11”x14”or14”x22”inches size) other sizes not accepted.
- Medium: Any Medium (Water Colours, Crayons, Oil pastels, Poster Colours etc.) except pencil.
- Groups: Group A- I & II classes, Group B: III & IV Classes, Group C: V &VI Classes, Group D- VII &VIII classes, Group E- IX to XII Classes, Group F (Special Group) Oil Colours/Acrylic Colours- VI to XII Classes (Not Oil Pastels).
- Each Vidyalaya may send 04 exhibits from Group A to Group E. But from Group F (Special Group) any number of paintings can be sent (Acrylic/Oil colours).
- There is no entry fee for participation.
- The Paintings must be original. They should not be mounted or framed.
- The following particulars should be furnished at back of the painting a) Name b) Class c)Title of the painting d) Name of the Drawing Teacher e) Name of the Region & State f) Name and address of the KV with postal pin code.
- Each painting should be certified by the Drawing Teacher & Principal that it is an original and unaided work of the student done in the KV and bears the school stamp, on the reverse side, failing which the painting will be summarily rejected and no correspondence will be entertained.
- The Principal’s covering letter along with participants list must be enclosed with the following details: Sl. No. , Name, class, Group, school Address, Region and state.
- No painting will be returned. Though late entries are not considered, they will also not be returned.
- Results and prizes will be sent to the vidyalaya along with a copy of Child Art Exhibition 2017 souvenir by post.
- All the entries should reach us by 30th September 2017 to the Vidyalaya Address.
- 150 Gold Plated Medals (Each Group 30 Medals from Group A to Group E) will be awarded
For the top 150 paintings and 50 Prizes will be given to next 50 paintings (10 for each Group)
- 25 Special Prizes will be awarded for top paintings from Group F (Acrylic/Oil paintings).
- 10 Mementoes to the Top Ten Drawing Teachers and their Vidyalayas for good performance shown in this exhibition by their students will be awarded.