Every year, the Kellogg-Morgan Stanley Sustainable Investing Challenge invites teams of graduate students from around the world to develop and pitch creative financial approaches to tackle pressing social and environmental challenges.
In 2019, more than 365 students from over 50 countries and 80 schools proposed novel financial instruments to create positive impact.
The Challenge identifies, empowers, and inspires the next generation of sustainable finance practitioners and connects them with leading industry professionals.
The Challenge: Devise a Novel Financial Instrument to Positively Impact the World
- Teams are limited to a maximum of four (4) members.
- All team members must be currently enrolled in a graduate program at the time of the prospectus submission. Undergraduate students are not eligible.
- Your team may include members from different graduate schools.
- All ideas must be the original ideas of the team members.
- Overall Winner: $10,000 (Rs. 7,11,280 approx)
- Runner-Up: $5,000 (Rs. 3,55,640 approx)
- Best Plastics Waste Proposal: $5,000 (Rs. 3,55,640 approx)
The submission portal is open, and will be accessible through February 20th, 2020.
Submissions will be made via the Kellogg School of Management’s submittable account. Each team should make a single submission. One team member will need to make an account to access the submission form. The form can be saved and returned to for future edits.
Click here to submit entry.
For any queries, contact
Kellogg School of Management
2211 Campus Dr, Evanston,