Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Keele University GREAT Scholarships 2022.
About Keele University GREAT Scholarships
This scholarship scheme is part of the GREAT Scholarships 2022 campaign, which has been launched by the British Council together with UK universities to support more students to access world-class UK higher education opportunities.
GREAT Scholarships are jointly funded by Keele University with the UK government’s GREAT Britain campaign and the British Council.
Five scholarships are available (two for Nigeria, one each for India, Indonesia and Malaysia) in the following subjects:
- MSc Advanced Computer Science
- MSc Computer Science
- MSc Accounting and Financial Management
- MSc Banking and Finance
- MSc Business Analytics
- MSc Enterprise and Innovation
- MA Human Resource Management
- MSc International Business
- MSc Investment Management
- MSc Management
- MSc Marketing
They are offering £10,000 towards tuition fees for one-year master’s programmes to students from Nigeria, India, Indonesia and Malaysia, who will enrol at Keele University in the 2022-23 academic year.
How to Apply?
In order to apply for a GREAT Scholarship, applicants should:
- Apply online for an eligible course through the course webpage
- Complete the relevant application form: GREAT Scholarships application form
The scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic merit. Successful award holders are to be informed by 17th June 2022.
May 31, 2022