About the conference
The KDK College of Engineering (KDKCE), Nagpur is proud to announce the International Conference on “Innovative Realms in Civil Engineering-2018” (IC-IRICE- 2018) scheduled to be held on 24-25 January 2018 at Nagpur.The conference will be jointly organised by KDKCE and IFERP-in association with The Institution of Engineers(I), Nagpur Local Centre, and Indian Concrete Institute, Nagpur Chapter.
There will be several events such as key note address by eminent speakers, technical paper presentations, paper contest, etc. It is necessary to probe the latest technologies and emerging trends in the field of Civil Engineering and get ready for the future.
Engineering students and faculty from around the world meet to exchange academic and professional knowledge at the Institute of Industrial Engineers Student Regional Conference and Paper Presentation. Research papers are invited from the Faculties, Researchers, Professional and Students in varied civil engineering domain
Call for papers
The main topics of the conference are given below-
- Structural Engineering
- Earthquake Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
- transportation Engineering
- Water and Environmental Engineering
- Construction Materials & Management
- Sustainability & Green Structures
- Advancements in Construction Practices
- Computer Aided Design and Application
- GIS & Remote Sensing
- Structural Health Monitoring
- NDT Application in Structural Engineering
- Disaster Mitigation
- Smart Structures
- Low cost / affordable building structure
- Papers are invited from UG/PG students, research scholars, Faculty of colleges and Industries.
- The manuscript should be 1.5 spacing, Times New Roman 10 font size and double column.
- Submit to the conference coordinator through firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maximum allowed pages while submitting camera ready paper is six, extra pages will be charged with 200 INR per page.
- Maximum up to five authors / co-authors per paper are allowed.
- Last date of abstract submission: December 15 2017
- Last date of Paper Submission: December 20 2017
- Last date for Registration: December 31 2017
- Dates of Presentation: January 24- 25 2018
- Participation in the technical program of upto two author/co-authors
- Welcome reception
- IFERP Conference Bag
- Conference Accessories/Kits
- Certificates for author and co-authors
- IFERP Conference Proceeding
- IFERP Conference Proceeding CD
- Coffee breaks
- Awards Ceremony
At least one author of each accepted paper must be registered for the conference for that paper to appear in the proceedings and be scheduled for presentation. Participating members may register as per the following charges
|IFERP Members||Non-IFERP Members||IFERP Members||Non-IFERP Members|
|UG Student||INR.3000||INR.3500||USD 150||USD 200|
|PG Student||INR.3500||INR.4000||USD 200||USD 250|
|PhD/ACADEMICIAN||INR.4500||INR.5000||USD 250||USD 300|
|INDUSTRIAL PROFESSIONALS||INR.5500||INR.6000||USD 300||USD 350|
|Extra Co-Author||INR.1000||INR.1000||USD 100||USD 100|
|LISTENER||INR.1000||INR.1000||USD 100||USD 100|
Submit Camera ready paper as per the guidelines
For payment details, click here.
+91-8882620621 (Press 2 For Conference in Colleges)
KDKCE Nagpur , Opposite Telephone Exchange,
Great Nag Road, Nandanvan,
Nagpur, Maharashtra 440009