Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for engagement as Faculty in the various Departments purely on contract basis for one Semester or till further arrangements made, whichever is earlier.
Interested candidates having minimum qualiﬁcations and fulﬁlling other eligibility conditions may attend the walk-in-interview and report latest, one hour prior to the start of the event as per below mentioned details along with their detailed Bio-data and all the certiﬁcates and mark-sheets in original and two sets of self-attested photocopies of the same in support of Reservation.
Remuneration per month (consolidated):
- 40,000/- for candidates possessing UGC/CSIR-NET/SLET
- 45 000 for candidates possessing UGC/CSLIR-NET/SLET with PhD in the relevant subject.
No other emoluments/allowances/medical reimbursement are applicable. No vacation salary is payable, no compensatory leaves are applicable.
- Reservation for SCs/STs, OBCs and PHs for all posts exists as per the guidelines of the UGC/GOI. Candidates applying for the reserved posts should clearly state to which category they belong. They must also enclose attested Photostat copy of caste certificate/medical certificate from the concerned competent authorities. The form of caste certificate to be produced by other backward class candidates must be in the format as prescribed by the Govt. of India (please visit website ncbc.nic.in for further details). Otherwise, the application will be summarily rejected without further consideration.
- Relaxation of 5% marks 955% to 50%) will be provided at the Masters level in the case of SC/ST/PWD, and to those PhD degree holders who have passed their Master’s degree prior to 19th September 1991. The eligibility marks of 55% (or an equivalent grade in a point scale, wherever grading system followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible based on only the qualifying marks without including any grace marks procedure.
- Candidates are strongly advised to visit the university website regularly cuk.ac.in for any addendum, corrigendum and modification etc., in the notifications will be modified on the university website only.