DRDO Innovation Contest-Dare to Dream [Prizes Worth Rs. 36 lakh]: Apply by March 31
Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is organizing “The Kalam Vision: Dare to Dream” Contest with the aim to cultivate Innovation as a process and culture among the youth across the country. Apply by March 31.
There are two categories in the DRDO Dare to Dream Contest- Individuals and Start-ups.
To unearth disruptive ideas and concepts in emerging technologies identified by DRDO for enhancing defence capabilities.
- Individuals: Should be Citizen of India above 18 years of age.
- Start-ups: Start-ups controlled by Indians and recognized by DIPP.
Areas of Contest:
- Artificial Intelligence.
- Autonomous Systems.
- Cyber Security.
- Hypersonic Technologies.
- Quantum Computing.
- Smart Material.
- Soldier as a System.
- Tera Hz Communication.
- 1st Prize- Individual: Rs. 5 lakh; Start-up: Rs. 10 lakh.
- 2nd Prize- Individual: Rs. 4 lakh; Start-up: Rs. 8 lakh.
- 3rd Prize- Individual: Rs. 3 lakh; Start-up: Rs. 6 lakh.
The entries received will be judged by a two-stage process,
(a) screened by Domain Expert Committee and
(b) short-listing and ranking by Independent Expert Committee.
How to Apply?
- Applications to be submitted through online mode only. Click here to Register.
- Applications to be submitted either in Individual or Start-up category.
- An individual having start-up may apply in the capacity of Individual as well as Start-up.
- Select the challenges for which you want to make submissions
- An individual or start-up can apply for not more than five areas of challenge.
- Provide a write-up of 200 words for each challenge selected. You can also submit attachments (PDF format, less than 2 MB) with more details for the submission.
- Email- dare2dream[at]hqr.drdo.in
- Phone- 011-23007326.
For further information, click here.
About the Author