About the event
Kaizen is a fundamental yet ruminative business and finance quiz that puts your mind to work. Solve the questions that force you to look for the answers in the narrowest crevices of your knowledge, just to realize that they were right in front of you.
Witness the brightest minds in the quizzing circuit battling it out through three mind-boggling rounds of quizzing full of twists and turns.
Rack your brains about and unleash your brainpower to excel in this business quiz of Consilium’21 organized by the Finance & Economics Society of NSUT.
- The event will be completely online.
- Participants must have a stable internet connection.
- Shortlisted participants for rounds 2 and 3 must switch on their videos.
- Open for UG/PG students and school students studying in 11th or 12th grade only.
- Cross-college teams are allowed.
- Lone wolves are welcome.
- Prize pool worth Rs 72k
- Participation certificates
- Enhance your intellectual acuity
- Get a chance to go head-to-head with the best quizzers in the entire circuit at Kaizen v4.0
- Interested candidates can register via this page.
- No participation fees.
- Registration deadline: 4th April’21, 2 PM
- Round 1 (Prelims): 4th April’21, 7 PM
- Round 2 (Semi-Finals): 11th April’21, 12 PM
- Round 2 (Finals): 11th April’21, 3 PM
Noticebard is proud to be the media partner for this event.