Are you a college student interested in policy and politics? Do you want to be a Champion of Change?
The Lakshya ‘Scindia’ fellowship offers an exciting opportunity to work closely on the parliamentary elections, conduct field work and spearhead voter enrollment drives.
Lakshya ‘Scindia’ Fellows will be responsible for helping me organize youth engagements through discussion forums.
Duration: One month
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree (currently pursuing in any college in Guna, Shivpuri or Ashok Nagar)
- Strong interest in working on local, state and national civic issues
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Word/Excel/Powerpoint is required. Other tools like Photoshop, etc. will be a plus
Deliverable for the Fellows
- Deliver 2 awareness camps on campus and 2 in locality to enhance voter enrollment awareness
- Undertake discussions with fellow students & residents of neighbourhood to understand, collate and present their views on development record
- Organize interactive sessions among students in their colleges / Universities
- Make creative content for enrollment awareness drives, workshops and surveys
- Achieve target of a per Fellow outreach of at least 1000 potential voters within their college / locality
What Fellows can expect from us?
- Initial training to Fellows
- Certificate of Participation signed by Mr. Jyotiraditya Scindia – to be based on successful completion of assigned tasks
- Nominal Stipend (especially for any travel involved)
- Application Deadline: 12th January
- Announcement of Final list of Fellows: 14th January
- Training: 16th – 17th January
- Conclusion: 18th February
Click here to apply online.
For the official website, click here.
About the Author
Loved my student life, love talking to students now. I am a wearer of multiple hats (wife, mom, cook, chauffeur). My job is my hobby! :)