Juspay Hackathon is designed and organised to invite the creators and engineering artists to power the tech volume and solve critical large-scale payment infrastructure for the country.
Theme of the Hackathon
Can you design a system which will bring up decoy servers in such an event and direct the attacker to the decoy systems instead of the original ones. Decoys should behave like the usual systems but with dummy configs or data. To optimise for cost, it is not recommended to keep these decoy systems scaled up all the time, they should spawn only when an attacker crosses a certain level of control measures. Please feel free to make assumptions required for the project.
Mobility – City Traffic Simulator
Together with Beckn foundation, we are in pursuit of building an open-source prototype for mobility networks across the world. Striking a perfect balance between demand and supply would be the key for this model to succeed. We would like to tackle this problem in a smarter way. Develop a city-level heatmap representing the demand concentration at any given point in time.
Most young grads have a lot of hunger to learn but without any direction, it undermines their effort and some even relatively lose their direction. An easy way to abridge this would be to have a platform or an open application that can bring the people from corporate as well as colleges together. This can be initiated for college students as early as first-year students. People can associate themselves with a mentor with whom they can discuss and plan for their career goal as well as aspirations of learning. Mentors can on other hand guide them around their career and can advise them about their career path to achieve what they are planning.
- 1st Position: INR 1,50,000
- 2nd Position: INR 1,00,000
- 3rd Position: INR 50,000
Idea Submission Guidelines
Follow these guidelines while making your idea submission:
Your idea submission must include the following:
- Idea Title: Written on the cover page
- Problem Statement: What is the specific problem?
- Approach: How will you solve it? Problem by technology (your solution)?
- Overview with a diagram: Share your solutions/prototype mock image & business model with a diagram
Project Submission Guidelines
Follow these guidelines while making your final project submission:
- You may submit your project as many times as your like. Only the final submission will be judged.
- All projects must contain the following in their submission
- Project overview (3-4 sentences explaining what you built)
- Link to the code on Github
- A presentation (in the form of powerpoint or youtube video) of your project
- Youtube – no longer than 4 minutes
- PPT – no more than 12 slides
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the hackathon through this link.
Oct 24, 2021