IIT Jodhpur invites applications from the citizen of India for the temporary position of Junior Technical Project Superintendent.
Information Access from Document Images of Indian Languages under project investigator Dr. Gaurav Harit.
Rs.16,100 per month.
- B. Tech., B.E., MCA or M.Sc. degree with 1st Class or equivalent in appropriate discipline with experience in developing machine learning based applications in MATLAB/Python/ C++.
- Candidate with strong programming skills will be preferred.
How to Apply?
- Click here to apply.
- After the submission of the online application, the applicant is required to take the printout of the application and send the application along with all self-attested relevant supporting documents by post to the Institute at the address given below:
Office of Research & Development,
Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur,
NH-65, Nagaur Road,
Karwad, Jodhpur – 342037, Rajasthan
- The envelope should be superscribed with “Advertisement No…. and Application for the Post of……”
- Online Application Deadline: June 24, 2019.
- Deadline for receiving the hard-copy application: June 26, 2019.