The Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES), Govt. of India, invites applications for Junior/Senior Research Fellow Program (MRFP) to be coordinated by Development of Skilled Manpower in Earth System Sciences (DESK-ESSC), at Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology (IITM), Pune.
About the Program:
MRFP is Ministry’s dedicated JRF/SRF program in which eligible fellows will be selected through a nation-wide selection process and subsequent interviews.
Selected fellows initially will undergo induction training at IITM (of four months duration) and will be sent to the respective MoES organizations. MRFP fellows will be provided with a two-year JRF and two-year SRF fellowship as per the DST guidelines and will undergo the stipulated evaluation processes therein.
Total: 36 (UR-18, OBC-8, SC- 4, ST-3, EWS-3)
- M.Sc./ M.S./ M.Tech with specialization in the concerned discipline of the project.
- For General and OBC Category: Minimum 60% aggregate mark in the qualifying examination is essential.
- For SC/ST/Physically Handicapped Category: Minimum 55% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination is essential.
- Candidate should have qualified NET/GATE/LS (CSIR/UGC/ICAR).
- Candidates who would like to avail the fellowship from CSIR/UGC/ICAR and work as JRF in MRFP are also encouraged to apply.
- Age Limit: 28 years as on the last date of application. Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for physically handicapped and as per rule for ex-servicemen.
Rs.31,000/- p.m. plus admissible HRA.
04 years (as followed in DST norms).
How to apply?
Click here to apply.
June 15, 2019.
For further details, click here.
You may also be interested in: