A Walk-in-Interview is scheduled on June 29, 2020, for Junior Resident (Non-Academic) in Dentistry at AIIMS, Bhopal. Interested Indian citizens are required to visit on the scheduled date with an application and one set of self-attested photocopy along with originals for verification.
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal is a medical research public university located in the Saket Nagar suburb of Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India. It is one of the All India Institutes of Medical Sciences established by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna.
Junior Resident (Non-Academic) (04)
- The candidates should have passed BDS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by DCI / State.
- Only those candidates who have passed BDS (including Internship- 30/06/2015 to 29/06/2020), not earlier than five years before the date of interview for Junior Residency (Non-Academic).
- DCI/ State registration is mandatory before joining.
- Those who had joined Junior Residency (Non-Academic) at the AIIMS Bhopal and whose services were terminated on account of unauthorised absence or any other disciplinary/ ground, will be ineligible to be considered for these JR (NA) post even if they otherwise qualify.
- Experience in Army Services, Central Health Services, Private Nursing Homes, and Private Practice will be taken as equivalent to Junior Residency (Non-Academic).
The appointment to the post of Junior Resident (NonAcademic) shall be for the period of 6 months extendable to another six months (One year maximum).
Junior Resident (Non-Academic) – Basic Pay Rs. 56,100 (Level 10) + NPA (if Applicable).
- An application fee of Rs. 1000/- for General/ OBC/ EWS category and Rs. 800/- for SC/ ST/ category needs to paid by appearing candidates.
- The fees to be paid by Demand Draft only in the favour of “AIIMS Bhopal”.
- To download the application form, click here.
- The walk-in-interview will take place on June 29, 2020.
- Candidate should be present latest by 09.00 AM on the respective date for the written exam (if applicable) and document verification (Candidates reporting after 09:15 AM will not be allowed).
- The original certificates i.e. BDS Degree Certificate, Internship completion certificate, Qualifying degrees (BDS), Dental Registration Certificate, Date of Birth Certificate, Caste Certificate, NOC, etc., of the candidates who apply for the post, will be verified at the time of Walk-In-Interview.
Phone Number: 0755- 2672355
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Junior Resident Doctors at NEIGRIHMS, Shillong [16 Vacancies]: Apply by June 26.