Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for engagement of Junior Residents (Non-Academic) on Contractual basis for a period of 06 (six) months (maximum three terms are allowed) at the All India Insitute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar.
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar, formerly Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose All India Institute of Medical Sciences, is a medical college and medical research public university located in Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India.
Junior Residents (20)
- MBBS from an institution recognized by MCI. The candidate must have completed a compulsory internship and must produce an Internship Completion Certificate and Registration under any state.
- Those candidates who have passed MBBS (including internships) not earlier than O3(three) years before the start date of Junior Residency (Non-Academic), i.e. as on the date of interview will be preferred
Level 10 of Pay Matrix (pre-revised Pay Band-3, Rs.15600/- + 54001(GP)) with entry pay of Rs. 56,100/- per month plus usual allowances as admissible.
06 (six) months (maximum of three terms are allowed).
How to Apply?
To download the application form, click here. Candidates need to send the scanned copies of the following documents while applying:
- identity proof (PAN Card, passport, Driving Licence, Voter Card, Aadhar Card, etc.,).
- Address proof (passport, Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhar Card YLt,.,’ ‘ certificate showing Date of Birth (10th certificate/ Birth certificate).
- Class 12th Certificate.
- MBBS Mark Sheets & Certificates.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- FMGE Certificate conducted by MBE (For Foreign Graduate).
- Registration with MCI/ State Medical council.
- Experience Certificate (copy of the completion of the internship).
The application forms along with the above documents are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cc to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org. The last date to apply is June 20, 2020.
The Online Interview will be held on June 29, 2020, from 10 AM onwards, for the selected candidates.
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.