Junior Research Fellowships @ DRDO [16 Posts, Stipend Available]: Walk-In Interview on Feb 6
About the Fellowship
Applications are invited from young and motivated candidates to work in ongoing and future research projects of DIPAS under the aegis of DRDO for the following posts.
- Post Graduate degree in Life Sciences/Physiology/Biochemistry/Biomedical Sciences/Biotechnology with first division wherever division or equivalent grading is awarded with NET Qualification
- Graduate degree in professional course (B.E/B.Tech) with first division and valid NET/GATE Qualification
- Post graduate degree in professional course (M.E/M.Tech) with first division both at Graduate and Post Graduate level.
Stipend will be paid as per government rules.
How to Apply
- Application form is annexed with the official notification.
- Duly completed application form must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Venue of Interview
DIPAS, Lucknow Road
Date of Interview
6 February 2019
Dr Shweta Rawat
HRD Coordinator, DIPAS
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 011-23883111
For further information about the fellowships, view the official notification.
About the Author