Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellowship/Senior Research Fellowship at IIT Kharagpur.
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur is a public technical and research university established by the government of India in Kharagpur, West Bengal, India. Established in 1951, the institute is the first of the IITs to be established and is recognised as an Institute of National Importance.
No. of Posts
Centre of Excellence in Safety Engineering and Analytics, CoE-SEA(COE)
Centre of Excellence on Safety Engineering & Analytics (COE-SEA)
- B.E/B.Tech in any engineering discipline with valid GATE score and 02 years of research experience, or
- M.Sc in Mathematics/Physics/Physiology/Psychology with valid NET/GATE/ JAM score and 02 years of research experience, or
- M.E/M.Tech in Industrial Engineering, Mining, Chemical, Agriculture, Computer science, Electronics & Communication Engineering (GATE qualified) with 2 years Research Experience.
- MBA with B.E/B.Tech in any engineering discipline (CAT qualified) with 2 years Research Experience.
- Candidates under qualification items I, II, III & IV without the required experience may be considered for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF).
Monthly Compensation For JRF : 31,000/- For SRF : 35,000/-
Candidate must have strong analytical skills and proficiency in computer programming. Experience in Database Management, Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Virtual Reality, Bio-mechanics, Ergonomics, 3D Simulation is preferable.
For JRF : Upper age limit is 28 years. For SRF : Upper age limit is 32 years. Upper Age limit relaxable upto 5 years in the case of SC/ST/OBC/Physically Handicapped / Visually Handicapped and female applicant.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
July 16, 2021
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Junior Research Fellowship/Senior Research Fellowship at IIT Kharagpur.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: