Junior Research Fellow (JRF) or Project Positions jobs in India for the month of March 2021 are very much trending. From IIT to IIM, NIT to IISER, each and every prestigious institute in India has numerous openings for the JRF/ SRF/RA positions under the various funded project for the year 2021.
Also, the fellowship amount awarded to the selected candidates is equal to the salary amount of some. Mostly, the JRF posts are for Engineering and Science students, although there are openings for management and Social Science students as well.
JRF (Mechanical Engg) Under SERB Funded Project at NIT Jamshedpur: Apply by Mar 30
An Online/Walk-in-interview of eligible Indian citizens for the position of a Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in SERB-DST sponsored research project in the Mechanical Engineering Department, National Institute of Technology Jamshedpur, India will be held as per the details mentioned below:
- Project title: Experimental Investigation and CFD modeling of Centrifugal Slurry Pump for handling non Newtonian solid –liquid flow.
- Essential Qualification: M. Tech/ M.E/M.S. in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent with minimum 60% marks or 6.5/ 10 CGPA at both B.E./ B. Tech. and M.E./M. Tech. levels. Or B.Tech./B.E.MechanicalEngineering with GATE score and CGPA above 8.0/10.
- Duration: 3 years or till the completion of the project
- Salary: Rs. 31,000/- per month + HRA(as per norms).
JRF (ECE) Under MeitY Funded Project at NIT Silchar: Apply by Mar 26
Applications are invited from Indian citizens for a temporary of post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for the MeitY (CC&BT) sponsored project in the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, NIT Silchar.
- Title of the project: Development of efficient joint antenna and user scheduling schemes for massive MIMO limited feedback broadcast channels for 5G and beyond communications systems.
- Duration: 03 years or co-terminus with the duration of the project.
- Essential Qualification (i) M.E., M. Tech or equivalent degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Computer Science and Engineering with first class in B.E/B.Tech & M.E/M.Tech. In addition GATE/NET qualification is mandatory. OR (ii) B.E, B.Tech or equivalent degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Computer Science and Engineering with first class in B.E/B.Tech. In addition GATE/NET qualification is mandatory.
- Age Limit: 30 (as on closing date of application, 26.03.2021)
- Salary: Rs. 31,000/- per month.
JRF (Chemical Engg) Under DST-SERB Funded Project at NIT Jalandhar: Apply by Mar 30
NIT Jalandhar invites applications for JRF (Chemical Engg) under DST-SERB funded project for the year 2021. The last date of application submission is 30 March 2021.
- Project Title: Drying of Polymer – Polymer – Solvent Coatings: Experimental and Simulation Study
- Duration: Two years (renewable every year and co-terminus with project)
- Eligibility: M.E/ M. Tech./Ph.D., in Chemical Engineering with minimum 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA, must have qualified GATE/NET OR M.Sc/Ph.D.(Chemistry) with minimum 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA, must have qualified GATE/NET.
- Age limit for JRF: 30 Years (as on March 30, 2021)
- Application: Interested candidates can send their application through email/post in the format given on next page to the PI on or before March 30, 2021. Or Fill the application form here.
Research Associate & JRF at NABI, Mohali [2 Positions]: Apply by Mar 26
Since its inception in 2010, NABI is involved in research activities for Biofortification, development of designer crops for improved nutrition, providing sustainable and novel solutions towards quality food and nutrition, and development of evidence based functional foods to counter malnutrition. Food and nutritional Biotechnology division at NABI requires following research personnel purely on temporary basis.
- Project Title: “Development of Glycoconjugates based site-directed fluorescent sensor for the detection of bacteria”
- Qualification: Post graduate degree in Basic Science Or Graduate/Post Graduate in professional course selected through a process described through any one of the following: a) Scholars are selected through National Eligibility Tests-CSIR UGC NET including Lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE. b) The selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their agencies and institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc.
- Emoluments: Rs. 31000/- per month Plus HRA.
JRF Under SERB Sponsored Project at IIT Indore: Apply by Mar 28
Applications are invited from highly motivated candidate for a JRF position in the field of “Intelligent micromirrors for opto-mechatronics applications”. The work will be more focused on Experimental and theoretical investigations towards the development of intelligent smart actuators. The applicant should have an interest towards pursuing Ph.D.
- Eligibility: First class B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech in Instrumentation and Control system/ Mechatronics / Mechanical Engineering/ Electronics and Instrumentation/Robotics. GATE score in Relevant area is mandatory.
- Salary: JRF will be a paid as salary of Rs 31,000 +HRA
- Application: Kindly send your resume to palaniia[at]iiti.ac.in. with a subject “JRF under CRG SERB”. Only shortlisted candidate will be called for interview, No TA/DA will be paid for the candidate appearing in the interview.
JRF Under DBT Sponsored Project at University of Delhi: Apply by Mar 31
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Center for Biomedical Research, University of Delhi invites application for Research Associate from eligible and interested candidates under DBT sponsored project for the year 2021.
- Eligibility: “Designing and evaluation of point of care diagnostic assay for detection of MDR Tuberculosis using Loop mediated isothermal amplification combined with lateral flow dipstick.”
- Eligibility: PhD degree with atleast 55% marks in M.Sc. and experience to carry out molecular biology work with documented proof of experience certificate and two letters of recommendations in sealed envelope. The candidate should be well versed in techniques of molecular biology specially PCR, LAMP, RT-PCr etc.
- Application: Interested candidates can apply on a plain paper enclosing a copy of the resume along with attested copies of the Degree and certificates (M.Sc. & B.Sc. marksheet & degree), experience letter and recommendation letters to Daman Saluja.
- Salary: 47,000 + 24% HRA
JRF (CSE) Under DST Funded Project at NIT Silchar: Apply by Mar 31
Applications are invited from Indian citizens for a temporary post of Junior Research Fellow for the “Deep Summarization Evaluation” sponsored project in the Department of Computer Science & Engineering at NIT Silchar.
- Eligibility: Essential Qualification 1. B.E./ B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering with First Class Degree and 2. M.E./ M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering with First Class Degree and 3. Valid GATE/ NET qualified.
- Application: Applicants are requested to submit the signed scanned copy of their filled-up applications along with C.V and all other relevant documents to Dr. Partha Pakray, Assistant Professor, Dept. of Computer Science & Engineering, National Institute of Technology Silchar through email: partha[at]cse.nits.ac.in and pakraypartha[at]gmail.com with subject line “Application for the temporary post of JRF under the project Deep Summarization Evaluation”.
- Salary: Rs. 31,000/- per month.
For more JRF positions for March 2021 at various India institutes, keep visiting Noticebard.com.
Last updated on 24 March 2021.