Junior Research Fellow (JRF) or Project Positions jobs in India for the month of January 2021 are very much trending. From IIT to IIM, NIT to IISER, each and every prestigious institute in India has numerous openings for the JRF/ SRF/RA positions under the various funded project for the year 2021.
Also, the fellowship amount awarded to the selected candidates is equal to the salary amount of some. Mostly, the JRF posts are for Engineering and Science students, although there are openings for management and Social Science students as well.
JRF Under SERB-DST Funded Project at BHU: Jan 23
Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in a SERB-DST funded research project entitled “Development of Next Generation Peptide Nucleic Acid Nucleobases for Enhanced Antisense Therapy “.
- Eligibility: M.Sc. or equivalent degree in Chemistry with minimum 55% marks and have qualified UGC/CSIR-NET or GATE. The upper age limit is 28 years. Age limit is relaxable for 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/physically handicapped candidates.
- Last date: 23 Jan 2021
Junior Research Fellow (Under DRDO Funded Project) at IIT Gandhinagar.
IIT Gandhinagar invites applications for JRF position under DRDO funded project for year 2021. Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar is a public engineering institution located in Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India. It has been declared to be an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India.
- Eligibility: Masters in Chemistry or Biology or allied subject areas with a good academic record. Candidates should have a minimum of 8.0 CGPA.
- Duration: The initial appointment is for 1 year and extendable based on performance
- Amount: Rs. 31,000 INR per month
JRF Under SERB at IISER Berhampur: Jan 10
Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow Under SERB at IISER Berhampur. Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Berhampur (IISER Berhampur) is a public research and education institute in Berhampur, Odisha, India.
It was established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development in order to promote Higher Scientific Learning and Research as well as Scientific Exploration at the Undergraduate and Postgraduate levels of education and to create Scientists and Academicians of the highest quality.
- Eligibility: M.Sc/M.Tech/MBBS degree in any branch of Science, Technology & Medicine and GATE or NET (LS) qualified are eligible for applying to this position. Candidates with prior exposure to chemical synthesis or cell-culture will be given preference.
- Duration: 5 years
- Last date: Jan 10, 2021
JRF & Research Associate Under SASE Funded Project at IIT Delhi: Jan 20
IIT Delhi invites applications for JRF and Research Associate under SASE funded project for year 2021. Applications from Indian nationals are invited for Project Appointment under the following project. Appointment shall be on contractual basis with consolidated pay, renewable yearly or upto the duration of the project, whichever is earlier.
- Eligibility: JRF: B.Tech with first division in ECE/Computer Science/Electrical with Good hands on experience in Python and Matlab. Clear understanding of Signals and System/ Signal Theory/Communication. and some exposure of Design tools with NET/GATE* qualifying examination. Research Associate: Ph.D. / M.Tech. with first division three year experience in ECE/Computer Science/Electrical with Good hands-on experience in Python and Matlab. Clear understanding of Signals and System/ Signal Theory/ Communication. and some exposure of Design tools.
- Amount: JRF: Rs.31,000/-p.m. (consolidated) & RA: Rs.47,000/- p.m. (consolidated)
- Last date: 20 Jan 2021
Junior Research Fellow Under Ministry of Environment at Punjabi University, Patiala: Jan 15
Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow Under Ministry of Environment at Punjabi University, Patiala. Punjabi University is a state university located in Patiala, Punjab, India. It was established on 30 April 1962, and is only the second university in the world to be named after a language, after Hebrew University of Israel.
- Eligibility: M.Sc. Zoology (specialization in entomology or experience in the field of entomology) with at least 60% marks.
- Fellowship: Rs. 31,000/p.m.+HRA for the first two years and 35,000/pm + HRA for the third year for NET qualified candidates.
- Application deadline: 15 Jan 2021
JRF under ASEAN-India at NIT Warangal: Jan 15
Applications are invited from the interested candidates for one temporary position of Junior Research Fellow under ASEAN-India Collaboration under Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), INDIA, sponsored Project entitled “Indigenous test bed for Industry 4.0 using Visible Light Communication with Industrial Internet of Things”.
- Eligibility: First class with not less than 60% aggregate (or) not less than 6.5 CGPA on a 10 point scale in B. Tech./B.E. in Electronics and Communication Engineering or relevant discipline and First class with not less than 60% aggregate (or) not less than 6.5 CGPA on a 10 point scale in M.E/M.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering or relevant discipline and having good GATE Score.
- Duration: 2 Years
- Fellowship: Rs 31,000+ 16%HRA (ie 35,960/-) pm for all two years.
- Last date 15 Jan
JRF/ Project Associate-I at CSIR-CSMCRI, Gujarat: Jan 15
Applications are invited for the post of JRF/ Project Associate-I at CSIR-CSMCRI, Gujarat. Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute is a constituent laboratory of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, India. The Institute was inaugurated by Jawahar Lal Nehru on 10 April 1954 at Bhavnagar, in Gujarat.
- Eligibility: For JRF: M. Sc. in Chemistry course selected through a process described through any one of the following: a. Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests- CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE, b. The selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc. For Project Associate I: M. Sc. in Chemistry.
- Fellowship: JRF: 31,000/- + HRA/as per SERB rules
- Last date: 15 Jan
JRFs at Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC), Mumbai [105 Vacancies]: Jan 15
Applications are invited from interested students for the award of Junior Research Fellowships at this Centre. All the selected candidates will register for Ph.D. in Homi Bhabha National Institute (HBNI a deemed to be University of Department of Atomic Energy).
- Eligibility: Candidates should have consistently good academic record and should have secured minimum of 60% aggregate in B.Sc. and 55% aggregate in M.Sc. from a recognized University.
- Fellowship: The selected candidates will be initially taken as Junior Research Fellows (JRF) and will be paid a stipend of 31,000/- per month. The fellowship will be provided initially for a period of two years. Continuation of the fellowship is subject to satisfactory performance and review at the end of each year.
- Last date of application: 15 Jan 2021
For more JRF positions for January 2021 at various India institutes, keep visiting Noticebard.com.