Are you in search of Junior Research Fellowship/ JRF Jobs (India) for September 2021? Then check out the details of the same here.
Junior Research Fellow (JRF) or Project Positions jobs in India for the month of August 2021 are very much trending. From IIT to IIM, NIT to IISER, each and every prestigious institute in India has numerous openings for the JRF/ SRF/RA positions under the various funded project for the year 2021.
Also, the fellowship amount awarded to the selected candidates is equal to the salary amount of some. Mostly, the JRF posts are for Engineering and Science students, although there are openings for management and Social Science students as well.
JRF Under SERB Funded Project at JNU, New Delhi: Apply by Sep 22
Applications are invited for JRF Under SERB Funded Project at JNU, New Delhi for the year 2021. The last date of application is 22 September 2021.
Applications are invited for a JRF post in SERB-DST sponsored project titled “Understanding the role of novel ADF domain containing proteins in the phagocytic cup formation in E. histolytica”.
- Qualifications: M.Sc in life sciences / Biotechnology / or any biological sciences with NET qualification.
- Duration: The position is purely temporary for one year and may be extended until end of 2023 (the end of project) based on satisfactory performance.
- Application: Applications along with the copy of bio data should reach to Prof. S. Gourinath, School of Life Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University. (Hard copies only). Email: sgourinath[at]mail.jnu.ac.in.
JRF Under SERB Funded Project at IIT Indore: Apply by Sep 11
Applications are invited for JRF Under SERB Funded Project at IIT Indore for the year 2021. The last date of application is 11 September 2021.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in a SERB funded Research Project entitled “Splicing, chromatin and somatic hypermutation of immunoglobulin genes”.
- Essential Qualification: M.Sc./ M. Tech. Degree or equivalent in streams like Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Biomedical Engineering/Life Sciences/ Nanotechnology or in any other science and engineering stream with valid GATE or UGC-CSIR (JRF).
- Duration: Initial appointment will be for 6-12 months, which is extendable up to a maximum of 30 months solely based on the performance.
- Application: Interested candidates are requested to submit a detailed CV to Dr. Prashant Kodgire, Department of Biosciences and Biomedical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Indore, via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Salary: As per norms (i.e. about Rs. 31,000 + 16% HRA (if hostel accommodation is not provided)).
JRF (Chemistry) Under DBT Funded Project at IIT Indore: Apply by Sep 20
Applications are invited for JRF (Chemistry) Under DBT Funded Project at IIT Indore for the year 2021. The last date of application is 20 September.
IIT Indore invites applications from highly motivated, sincere, hardworking and research-oriented candidates for the position of JRF in DBT sponsored project entitled “Development of Novel Benzo fused Heterocycles to Improve the Treatment of Drug Resistant Tuberculosis”.
- Eligibility: M.Sc. degree in Chemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Life Sciences/or in equivalent degree with first division as defined by the awarding Institute/University. Student with experience in synthesis of compounds and NET/GATE will be given preference.
- Salary: The amount of fellowship will be as per DBT norm for a period of One year.
- Application: Interested candidates are requested to send a detailed CV to Prof. Avinash Sonawane (asonawane[at]iiti.ac.in) with subject line “Application for JRF position for DBT project” latest by September 20, 2021. Complete information of year of passing, experience, marks, etc. should be mentioned in the CV. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
JRF (Physics) Under MHRD-STARS Funded Project at IISER Bhopal: Apply by Sep 13
Applications are invited for JRF (Physics) Under MHRD-STARS Funded Project at IISER Bhopal for the year 2021. The last date of application is 13 September.
Applications are invited from Indian nationals for a post of “Junior Research Fellow” in the MHRD-STARS sponsored project “Diamond Quantum Sensors for Nanomagnetometry of Magnetic 2D Materials”
- Eligibility: M. Sc. in Physics, M.Tech/B.Tech in ECE/EE/CS/Physics or related disciplines with good academic record (first class/division or minimum CPI of 7.0/10.0). Candidates having experience with 2D Materials, Quantum Information, High Pressure Research, CMOS-integrated Quantum Sensing and LabVIEW Programming will be preferred. Candidate must have qualified a National Eligibility Test (UGC, CSIR, LS, GATE, etc.) with a valid rank/score at the time of applying for this post.
- Duration: 3 months.
- Application: Applications containing cover letter, a detailed CV, name and address of 2 referees as well as a brief writeup on any research work experience should be sent by email ONLY to phani[at]iiserb.ac.in on or before 13th September, 2021. Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. For more details and context, see the homepage of Dr. Phani Kumar.
- Salary: Rs. 31,000 p.m. + HRA (16%).
JRF (Earth Sciences) Under SERB Funded Project at IIT Kanpur: Apply by Sep 17
Applications are invited for JRF (Earth Sciences) Under SERB Funded Project at IIT Kanpur for the year 2021. The last date of application is 17 September.
Applications are invited for a temporary position in a SERB sponsored research project entitled “Characterization and Monitoring of Contaminant Plume Migration from Waste Dump Sites in Shallow Aquifers Using Time-Lapse Geophysical Studies Coupled with Geochemical Analyses and Associated Hydrogeological Modelling”.
- Minimum Qualification and Exp: M.Sc. or M.Tech. in Applied Geophysics/Geophysics/related field with minimum one year of working experience in acquisition and processing of geophysical data.
- Duration: 12 months (Extendable depending upon satisfactory performance or availability of funds).
- Application: Interested applicants must submit their applications online via this page.
- Salary: Rs. 31000/- per month.
JRF (Computer Science) Under DST Funded Project at IIT Bhilai: Apply by Sep 12
Applications are invited for JRF (Computer Science) Under DST Funded Project at IIT Bhilai for the year 2021. The last date of application is 12 September 2021.
- Project Title: On Parameterized Complexity of Combinatorial Games on Graphs.
- Essential qualifications: (a) B.Tech/B.E or M.Tech/M.E in Computer Science and Engineering or M.Sc. in Mathematics and Computing/ Computer Science from a recognized institute/university or statutory body with a minimum of 60% aggregate score (6.5 grade points on a scale of 10). For SC/ST category, the candidate must have secured a minimum of 55% aggregate score (6.0 grade points on a scale of 10). (b) Candidates must have a valid GATE score or cleared CSIR/UGC-NET.
- Duration: Five months or up to the termination of the project, subject to a annual performance review.
- Application: Interested candidates must apply on the application form attached with this advertisement. Duly completed application form along with candidate’s detailed CV must be mailed or emailed to the PI, Dr. Vinod Kumar Reddy at email@example.com so as to reach him by Sunday, 12th Sep 2021.
- Salary: Consolidated salary of Rs.31,000 per month + 16% HRA (if applicable as per the norms).
JRF (Electrical Engineering) Under MeitY Funded Project at NIT Trichy: Apply by Sep 13
Applications are invited for JRF (Electrical Engineering) Under MeitY Funded Project at NIT Trichy for the year 2021. The last date of application is 13 September.
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals only for Project Positions as per the details given below, (for consultancy/ research projects, under the Project Investigator Dr. S.Senthil Kumar, Associate Professor and Electrical and Electronics Engineering in National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli-15 and Tamil Nadu.
- Project Title: Design and Development of WBG Device Based High Current Converters for Industry Applications.
- Eligibility: M.E / M-Tech Specialized in Power Electronics / Power Systems.
- Duration: 36 Months
- Application: The soft copy of the application shall be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 13th September 2021.
- Salary: Rs. 35,960/- (Rs.31,000/- plus 16% HRA).
Project Associate-I/ JRF (ECE/ EE) at IIT Mandi: Apply by Sep 10
Applications are invited for Project Associate-I/ JRF (ECE/ EE) at IIT Mandi for the year 2021. The last date of application is 10 September.
- Project title: Project entitled “Development of Perovskite/Organic Solar Cell Technology to Harvest Wide Range of Solar/Indoor Light Spectrum” at IIT Mandi.
- Essential Educational Qualification: Potential candidates should have B.Tech ECE/ EE/Instrumentation or MS or M. Tech. in Electronics Science/Physics/Material Science (with valid NET or GATE score preferable) or equivalent degree with 70% marks.
- Duration: The appointment will be made initially for a period of 1 Year, further extension based on the performance/project extension/ extend.
- Application: Eligible candidates should apply via email (quote advert. no IITM/RS/24/08/2021 in subject) with full detail of their qualification on enclosed form at Email for applications: c4dfed[at]iitmandi.ac.in and raviravi82[at]gmail.com.
- Salary: Rs. 15,000/- to 40,000/- per month consolidated.
JRF (Electrical Engineering) Under DST Funded Project at NIT Silchar: Apply by Sep 20
Applications are invited for JRF (Electrical Engineering) Under DST Funded Project at NIT Silchar for the year 2021. The last date of application is 20 September.
Applications are invited from Indian citizens for a temporary post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for the DST-sponsored project in the Department of Electrical Engineering, NIT Silchar.
- Title of the project: Design and development of multifunctional grid-tied inverter for solar energy integration to grid with power quality enhancement features
- Essential Qualification B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech./M.E. in Electrical/Electrical and Electronics Engineering from recognized University and should have GATE/CSIR-UGC NET/ qualified through National level examination according to DST guidelines.
- Application: Applicants are requested to submit the signed scanned copy of their filled-up application form along with C.V and all other relevant documents to the P.I. through email at jiwanjot.singh[at]ee.nits.ac.in. Call letter for shortlisted candidates will be sent through email.
- Salary: Rs. 31,000/- per month.
For more JRF positions for September 2021 at various Indian institutes, keep visiting NoticeBard.com.