Are you in search of Junior Research Fellowship/ JRF Jobs (India) for October 2021? Then check out the details of the same here.
Junior Research Fellow (JRF) or Project Positions jobs in India for the month of October 2021 are very much trending. From IIT to IIM, NIT to IISER, each and every prestigious institute in India has numerous openings for the JRF/ SRF/RA positions under the various funded project for the year 2021.
Also, the fellowship amount awarded to the selected candidates is equal to the salary amount of some. Mostly, the JRF posts are for Engineering and Science students, although there are openings for management and Social Science students as well.
JRF (Dept of ECE) Under SERB Funded Project at NIT Silchar: Apply by Oct 18
Applications are invited for JRF (Dept of ECE) Under SERB Funded Project at NIT Silchar for the year 2021. The last date of application is 18 October 2021.
Applications are invited from Indian citizens for a temporary post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for the DST sponsored project in the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, NIT Silchar.
- Title of the project: Machine Learning for Classification of Human Activities using Body Worn Low Profile Flexible Antenna.
- Duration: 3 Yrs (August 2024)
- Applicaton: Applicants are also requested to send the soft copy of the duly filled application along with C.V. & all necessary documents to the P.I through email: banani[at]ece.nits.ac.in.
- Salary: Rs 31,000/- per month for first two years & Rs 35000/- for last one year.
Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Under DST Funded Project at IISER Mohali: Apply by Oct 17
Applications are invited for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Under DST Funded Project at IISER Mohali for the year 2021. The last date of application is 17 October.
IISER Mohali (Department of Earth and Environmental Sciences) desires to recruit a JRF in the project entitled: An innovative spin to the existing water challenges: Wastewater to energy, clean water and fertilizer through the integration of traditional biological and advanced bioelectrochemical approaches.
- Essential Qualifications: Postgraduate degree in Microbiology /Biotechnology /Environmental Science or Graduate/Postgraduate degree in Environmental Science and Engineering with minimum 60% marks. Candidates should have qualified any of the national eligibility tests like CSIR/UGC/DBT-NET or GATE.
- Duration: 5 months (extendable to 2 additional years after progress review and as per the availability of funds).
- Application: Candidates are requested to email their C.V. with supporting documents by 17th Oct 2021 to the principal investigator at sunil[at]iisermohali.ac.in.
JRF/SRF Under CSIR Funded Project at ICAR-IARI, New Delhi: Apply by Oct 25
Applications are invited for JRF/SRF Under CSIR Funded Project at ICAR-IARI, New Delhi for the year 2021. The last date of application is 25 October.
Applications are invited to attend Online Interview in CSIR funded projects at Division of Genetics, ICARIARI, New Delhi-12, as mentioned below. The posts are purely on contractual basis.
- Project Title: Fine mapping of recessive leaf and stem rust resistance gene in wheat-rye recombinant stock “selection 212”-Funded by CSIR.
- Eligibility: Post graduate degree in (Bio technology/ Genetic/ Plant Breeding/ Botany or related field of plant sciences) and have been selected through a process described in CSIR – HRDG (csirhrdg.res.in) and CSIR Office Memorandum (O.M.) No. 38(1507)/21/EMR-II Dated 22/06/2021 i.e. scholars who are selected through UGC-National Eligibility Test, CSIRUGC-NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship), GATE or the selection process through national level exam conducted be central government departments and their agencies and institute such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICSR, IISER etc. OR A post graduate degree in a professional course (M Tech Biotech etc.) with desired experience (CSIR – HRDG (csirhrdg.res.in)).
- Application: The eligible candidates are requested to send their application in the enclosed proforma along with self-attested scanned copy of the original documents to the e-mail address (email@example.com) latest by October 25, 2021.
- Salary: Rs. 31000 + 24% HRA and Rs 35000+ 24% HRA from 3rd year.
Junior Research Fellow at Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala: Apply by Oct 15
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the appointment as a junior research fellow (JRF) at Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala.
Mahatma Gandhi University (commonly referred to as MG University or MGU) is a state university in Kerala. It was established on Gandhi Jayanti day, 2 October 1983 in the Kottayam district of Kerala state.
- Project Title: “Understanding rubbernanofiller interactions resulting inadequate reinforcement in tyre compound with special emphasis on dispersion, exfoliation and stability Experimental and theoretical approach through material modelling”.
- Eligibility: MSc (Polymer Science, Polymer Chemistry)/ M. Tech in Polymer technology/ MS in nanoscience 60% with CSIR/GATE.
- Application: Applications with biodata and attested copies of mark sheets should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within the deadline.
- Salary: 27000 INR + HRA
For more JRF positions for October 2021 at various Indian institutes, keep visiting NoticeBard.com.
Updated on 12 October.
You may also be interested in: