Are you in search of Junior Research Fellowship/ JRF Jobs (India) for November 2021? Then check out the details of the same here.
Junior Research Fellow (JRF) or Project Positions jobs in India for the month of November 2021 are very much trending. From IIT to IIM, NIT to IISER, each and every prestigious institute in India has numerous openings for the JRF/ SRF/RA positions under the various funded project for the year 2021.
Also, the fellowship amount awarded to the selected candidates is equal to the salary amount of some. Mostly, the JRF posts are for Engineering and Science students, although there are openings for management and Social Science students as well.
JRF (Chemical Sciences) Under DST Funded Project at IISER Kolkata: Apply by Nov 16
One position for a junior research fellow (JRF) is available in the research group of Prof. Amlan K. Roy, Professor, Dept. of Chemical Sciences, IISER Kolkata. The research work involves knowledge in Quantum Chemistry and/or Quantum Physics and the use of computer programming.
- Eligibility: Highly motivated candidates interested in Theoretical Chemistry/physics, with M.Sc. in Chemistry or Physics (minimum 55% marks in M.Sc). Candidates should have a strong theoretical background (with knowledge on quantum mechanics/chemistry) and would be expected to carry out theoretical development on Density Functional Theory (DFT).
- Application: Eligible candidates may apply with their CV and a cover letter to Prof. A. K. Roy by email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tenure: Initially for one year, with the possibility of extension, for another year, depending on the availability of fund and satisfactory performance.
JRF (Chemical Engineering) at IIT Gandhinagar: Apply by Nov 15
Applicants are invited for the posts of the Junior Research Fellow (JRF) at the Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar (IITGN). The title of the project is “Developing computer programs for performing Monte Carlo simulations in the generalized ensembles”.
Project: Applicants are invited for the posts of the Junior Research Fellow (JRF) at the Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar (IITGN). The title of the project is “Developing computer programs for performing Monte Carlo simulations in the generalized ensembles”.
- Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech./M.Sc. (graduated or in the final semester) with a qualified NET/GATE score and minimum 60% marks, or M.E./M.Tech. (graduated or in the final semester) in any of the following or related branches: Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Physics, Engineering Physics, Mechanical Engineering, Material Science, Polymer Science. The candidate should have expertise in software development and familiarity with major programming languages.
- Duration: 12 Months.
- Application: Interested candidates are requested to send by email a single PDF file containing the following: 1) Resume containing all qualifications, experience and contact details, 2) Grade- sheets from the completed semesters, 3) NET/GATE scorecard for B.E./B.Tech./M.Sc. candidates. The applications received by 15th November will be processed on priority. The shortlisted candidates will be interviewed online.
- Salary: ₹ 31,000 (NET/GATE qualification required for B.E., B.Tech. or MSc).
JRF (CSE/IT) Under SERB Funded Project at NIT Silchar: Apply by Nov 30
Applications are invited from Indian citizens for a temporary of post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for the SERB-DST sponsored project in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, NIT Silchar.
- Eligibility: Essential Qualification BE/BTech and ME/MTech in CSE/IT. NET/GATE qualified. Desirable Experience Throughout First Class in academic career is preferred.
- Application: Applicants are requested to submit the signed scanned copy of their filled-up applications along with C.V and other relevant documents to Dr. Anupam Biswas, PI, Dept. of CSE through email: anupam[at]cse.nits.ac.in with subject line “Application for the post of JRF under the SERB project” on or before 30-November-2021.
- Salary: Rs. 31,000/- per month for first two years as JRF and Rs. 35,000/- per month for third year as SRF.
JRF or Project Associate Under MHRD Funded Project at IISER Bhopal: Apply by Nov 21
Applications are invited from highly motivated and eligible candidates for the recruitment of one (01) Project based Junior Research Fellow (JRF) or Project Associate I purely on temporary basis to work full time in the project titled “Early Prediction of Signs of Mental Illnesses from Clinical Records and Social Media Using NLP and Machine Learning” funded by MHRD, Government of India.
- Eligibility: Students with M.Tech./M.E./M.S./M.Sc./M.C.A./B.Tech./B.E./B.S. in Computer Science or related fields from a recognized Institute/University with a minimum of 60% marks or CGPA of 7.0 on a 10 point scale (overall percentage/CGPA/CPI; not only in majoring subject).
- Tenure: The appointment will be initially for one year from the date of his/her joining the institute, which may be extended later/terminated earlier depending on the availability of funds and performance of the candidates.
- Application: Eligible and interested candidates are requested to apply by sending the application materials to this e-mail: email@example.com (with a compulsory copy to firstname.lastname@example.org) latest by November 21, 2021. The other criteria for this job requirements will be followed as per the norms of the Institute.
- Salary: INR 31,000 + HRA (as applicable) per month (Consolidated pay with no other allowances) for the candidate with CSIR/ UGC NET or GATE qualification.
JRF (Chemistry) Under DST-SERB Funded Project at MNIT Jaipur: Apply by Nov 30
Applications are invited for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to work in the “DST-SERB Research project entitled “ The fate of nitrous oxide in the atmosphere: A computational study “ in the Department of Chemistry, MNIT Jaipur, Rajasthan. The position is purely temporary and is available immediately for one year, which may be extended up to end of project based on the candidate’s performance.
- Qualification: M.Sc. Chemistry/Physics/Mathematics or equivalent master degree with 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA on a 10 point scale. A good knowledge of computer programming is desired. Candidates with valid NET (CSIR/UGC)/GATE qualification certificate may be preferred.
- Duration: One year (Based on performance may be extended up to end of the project).
- Application: The scanned copies of the filled application form along with the relevant documents may also be sent to email@example.com.
- Salary: Rs. 25,000-35,000 Rs/- pm.
JRF (ECE/CS) at IIT Dharwad: Apply by Nov 20
Applications are invited for JRF (ECE/CS) at IIT Dharwad for the year 2021. The last date of application is 20 November.
- Essential Qualification: Post Graduate or Graduate degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent selected through a process described through any one of the following: Scholars who are selected through GATE, The Selection process through National level examination conducted by IIT.
- Job description: Development of speech processing algorithms for automatic detection of depression and other mental health issues using signal processing, machine learning and deep learning approaches.
- Duration: Maximum 3 years.
- Application: Interested candidates can apply via this page.
- Salary: ₹31,000/-+ 16% House Rent Allowance per month.
JRF (Mechanical/Physics/Materials Science) at IIT Ropar: Apply by Nov 20
Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to work on a Lam research funded project on the development of thermal interface material (TIM) for the silicon wafer industry. The candidate will have the opportunity to enroll for PhD program if they satisfy institute eligibility criteria.
- Essential Qualifications: Post Graduate degree (M.Tech/MSc) in Mechanical/Physics/Materials Science or related discipline with GATE qualified.
- Application: The applicants must send the following documents latest by November 20, 2021 through an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include Thermal Interface Materials in the subject line of your email .A one page cover letter describing your suitability to the post. Curriculum Vitae with complete qualification and experience details. Copy of GATE score.
- Duration: 1.5 years or till the completion of the project, whichever is earlier. However, after every six months, the progress of the candidate will be reviewed for further extension.
- Salary: Rs. 31000 pm + HRA (as applicable).
For more JRF positions for November 2021 at various Indian institutes, keep visiting NoticeBard.com.
You may also be interested in:
Updated on: Nov 9