Junior Research Fellow/ JRF jobs in India for the month of May 2022 are very much trending. From IIT to IIM, NIT to IISER, each and every prestigious institute in India has numerous openings for the JRF/ SRF/RA positions under the various funded project for the year 2022.
Also, the fellowship amount awarded to the selected candidates is equal to the salary amount of some. Mostly, the JRF posts are for Engineering and Science students, although there are openings for management and Social Science students as well.
JRF (Chemical Sciences) Under DST-SERB Funded Project at IISER Kolkata
A position for a Junior Research Fellow (JRF) is available in the research group of Prof. Dr. Prasun K. Mandal, Professor, Dept. of Chemical Sciences, IISER Kolkata. The research work involves knowledge and interest in the synthesis of quantum dot, spectroscopy, dynamics, establishment of spectroscopic setup etc.
- Project Title: “Ultrasensitive Single Particle Photon Correlation and Ultrafast Dynamics in Doped Perovskite Quantum Dots”.
- Basic Eligibility Criteria: Highly motivated candidates interested in Physical Chemistry/ Inorganic Chemistry /Physics, with M.Sc. in Chemistry or Physics (minimum 55% marks in M.Sc. or equivalent). Candidates should have a strong knowledge and interest in synthesis of quantum dot, spectroscopy, dynamics, establishment of spectroscopic setup etc.
- Application: Eligible candidates may apply with their CV and a cover letter to Dr. Prasun K. Mandal by email: prasunchem[at]iiserkol.ac.in
- Duration: Till the end of the project duration (less than a year), depending on the availability of fund and satisfactory performance.
- Salary: As per DST/SERB rules (Rs. 31000/- plus HRA, if applicable).
JRF (ECE) Under SERB Funded Project at NIT Warangal
Applications are invited for JRF (ECE) Under SERB Funded Project at NIT Warangal for the year 2022. The last date of application is 15 May.
- Project Title: Indigenous test bed for Industry 4.0 using Visible Light Communication with Industrial Internet of Things.
- Eligibility: B.E./ B.Tech/ degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering or ME/M.Tech in ECE Department with valid GATE/ score.
- Duration: 1 Year 5 Months
- Application: The pro-forma of application is attached with this advertisement. Complete and send to an email vvmani[at]nitw.ac.in.
- Salary: Rs. 31,000/- pm for the first 2 years.
JRF (Mechanical Engineering) Under DST-SERB Funded Project at NIT Silchar
Applications are invited from Indian citizens for a temporary post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for DST-SERB (CRG) sponsored project in the Department of Mechanical Engineering, NIT Silchar, Assam.
- Essential Qualification: ME/M. Tech. or equivalent degree in Mechanical Engineering and related branches of Mechanical Engineering from recognized University. In addition GATE qualification is mandatory.
- Application: Applicants are requested to submit the signed scanned copy of their filled-up application form along with C.V and all other relevant documents to the P.I. through email at email@example.com with subject line “Application for the post of JRF under SERB-DST project CRG/2021/005857”. Call letter for shortlisted candidates will be sent through email.
- Salary: Rs. 31,000/- per month
JRF Position in Computational Nanoelectronics at IIT Gandhinagar
Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (IITGN) invites applications for a Junior Research Fellow position in Computational Nanoelectronics for a research project funded by Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar.
- Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech./M.Sc. preferably with a qualified NET/GATE score, or M.E./M.Tech. in Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Physics, or Material Sciences. Experience in mathematical modeling with MATLAB and python. Prior experience with commercial TCAD tools will be a plus.
- Duration: Initial appointment is for 6 months, extendable up to another 6 months based on performance.
- Application: Candidates must apply using the Google form on or before May 15, 2022.
- Salary: 25,000 to 31,000 INR per month
For more JRF positions for April 2022 at various India institutes, keep visiting Noticebard.com.
You may also be interested in: