Junior Research Fellow/ JRF jobs in India for the month of June 2022 are very much trending. From IIT to IIM, NIT to IISER, each and every prestigious institute in India has numerous openings for the JRF/ SRF/RA positions under the various funded project for the year 2022.
Also, the fellowship amount awarded to the selected candidates is equal to the salary amount of some. Mostly, the JRF posts are for Engineering and Science students, although there are openings for management and Social Science students as well.
Junior Research Fellow (JRF) at NIT Calicut: Online Interview on June 14
An Online Interview for the engagement of a Junior Research Fellow (on a contract basis) will be held on June 14, 2022 in the Department of Chemical Engineering, NIT Calicut.
- Project Title: “Process Intensification of Post-Combustion CO2 capture using Rotating Packed bed Reactor Concept”.
- Duration: Four months (on a contract basis)
- Eligibility: M.E/M.Tech in Chemical Engineering with minimum 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA selected through a process described through any of the following: Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Test like GATE. The selection process through National Level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their agencies and Institutions such as DST, DBT, DRDO, MHRD, IISc, IIT, IISER etc.
- Application: Candidates have to send an application form in the prescribed format as an e-mail to email@example.com with the subject “Application for JRF: SERB-CHED/PR”.
- Amount: Rs. 31,000/- (Rupees Thirty-one thousand only) per month (consolidated)
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/Full-time Ph.D. Positions at BITS-Pilani [3 Vacancies]: Apply by June 23
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/ Full-time Ph.D. under the supervision of Dr. Vinay Chamola (PI), Department of Electrical and Electronics, BITS-Pilani, Pilani Campus (PI), Rajasthan, for the following two projects.
- Eligibility: The candidate’s age must be <= 30 years [Being GATE Qualified is not essential]. M.E./MTech with at least 60% marks in any domain-related to Electronics/ Computer Science. Bachelor’s students who already graduated in Computer Science/ ECE or related streams & having exceptional credentials may also consider applying (Cut-off: 80% Marks/ CGPA >8).
- Application: Candidates should email their CV to the PI (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 23rd June 2021 with the subject of the mail as ‘Application for JRF position’(irrespective of which position (1 or 2 mentioned above they are applying for. They may mention additional details if they wish to).
- Duration: 2-3 Years
- Salary: Rs. 31,000/- per month [Irrespective of whether the candidate is GATE Qualified or not] (Fellowship will be extended till completion of the Ph.D.)
JRF (Physics) Under SERB Funded Project at IISER Thiruvananthapuram: Apply by June 10
Applications are invited for JRF (Physics) Under SERB Funded Project at IISER Thiruvananthapuram for the year 2022. The last date of application is 10 June.
- Project Title: Exploring 2D Atomic Crystals for Resistive Switching Based Emerging Artificial Neuromorphic Devices.
- Essential: Post Graduate Degree in Physics with a valid score/rank in CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship, JEST, GATE. OR Selection to Masters Degree through National Level examinations conducted by DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc.
- Duration: One year initially (extendable two more years based on performance).
- Application: Applicants must send their recent detailed Curriculum Vitae or Resume along with all relevant documents (Mark sheets & certificates) and a covering letter explaining why they should be considered for this JRF position to endrlab[at]iisertvm.ac.in.
- Salary: ₹ 31,000 +HRA.
JRF (Mechanical Engineering) Under SERB Funded Project at NIT Silchar: Apply by June 15
Applications are invited from Indian citizens for a temporary of post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for the DST-SERB (CRG) sponsored project in the Department of Mechanical Engineering NIT Silchar.
- Project Title: Design and development of laser micro-welding for difficult to weld dissimilar shape memory alloy/ nickel-free high nitrogen austenitic stainless steel and mitigating formation of intermetallics by employing Ta/Cu interlayer for implantable medical devices.
- Duration: 03 years.
- Essential Qualification (i) M.E., M.Tech or equivalent degree in Mechanical Engineering and related branches of Mechanical Engineering from recognized University. In addition, GATE qualification is mandatory.
- Application: Applicants are requested to submit their filled-up applications along with C.V. to the PI accompanying photocopies of all relevant documents with self-attestation to the address: Dr. Sumitra Sharma, Assistant Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, National Institute of Technology Silchar, Silchar–788010, Assam, India.
- Salary: Rs. 31,000/- per month.
Junior Research Fellowship at IIT Kharagpur [2 Vacancies]: Apply by June 10
IIT Kharagpur is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the Junior Research Fellowship – Research.
- Project Title: Design and Implementation of an Efficient Power Management IC in Sub-micron Technology for Space Application (EMI).
- Eligibility: B.Tech./B.E. in Electronics Engineering with valid GATE score.
- Application: Interested applicants can apply for the position through this link.
- Salary: Upto Rs. Upto Rs. 31000 (depending upon qualification & experience) (depending upon qualification & experience)
JRF (Physical Sciences) Under SERB Funded Project at IACS, Jadavpur: Apply by June 10
Applications are invited for recruitment of one Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for the project (SERB, DST, GoI) entitled “Two-dimensional Magnets under Extreme Conditions: Manipulation of Electronic and Magnetic Order” under the supervision of Dr. Subhadeep Datta in the School of Physical Sciences within 15 days from the date of publishing the advertisement.
- Eligibility: Candidates should have M.Sc. degree in Physics/Material Science/Electronics with 55% marks both in B.Sc.(Hons.) and M.Sc. examination along with good overall academic record.
- Duration: 3 years or completion of the project, whichever is earlier.
- Application: The E-mail address is sspsdd[at]iacs.res.in. The subject line of the e-mail should be Full Name followed by “Application for JRF/ SERB- DST/SD/SPS/MAY/2022”.
JRF Under DST Funded Project at TISS Mumbai: Apply by June 17
Applications are invited for a post of ‘Junior Research Fellow’ for two year position under the research project funded by Department of Science and Technology, GOI, “Fast forward to SDG 6: Acceptable and affordable water in secondary Indian cities (4WARD)” at Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Minimum Educational Qualification: Post-graduate in Social Sciences/Environmental Sciences/Public Policy or equivalent from recognized institutions.
- Application: Interested candidates are requested send their applications to pranjal.deekshit[at]tiss.edu on or before June 17, 2022.
- Duration: Initial tenure would be of One year, extendable up to another year based on satisfactory performance.