Junior Research Fellow (JRF) or Project Positions jobs in India for the month of June 2021 are very much trending. From IIT to IIM, NIT to IISER, each and every prestigious institute in India has numerous openings for the JRF/ SRF/RA positions under the various funded project for the year 2021.
Also, the fellowship amount awarded to the selected candidates is equal to the salary amount of some. Mostly, the JRF posts are for Engineering and Science students, although there are openings for management and Social Science students as well.
Junior Research Fellowship at IIT KGP [2 Vacancies]: Apply by June 18
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellowship – Research at IIT Kharagpur.
- Project Title: Development of SDSS Tools for Addressing Emergency/Disaster Management(AEM)
- Eligibility: BE/BTech in Computer Sc. & Engg/ Information Technology/ Industrial Engineering/ Production Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Operations Research and allied areas, with valid GATE/NET Score.
- Salary: Upto Rs.31000 (depending upon qualification & experience)
Project Associate/ Junior Research Fellow at NIAS, Bengaluru: Apply by Jun 25
The National Institute of Advanced Studies (NIAS), Bangalore invites applications for the post of Project Associate/ Junior Research Fellow at the Institute for the year 2021.
- Project details: Terrestrial Carbon Cycle of India- The project aims at addressing major gaps in quantification and reduction in uncertainty of various carbon pools and fluxes determining the natural and anthropogenically altered terrestrial carbon cycle of India.
- Eligibility: Masters in Environmental Science/ Forestry/ Botany/ Agriculture/ Remote Sensing/ Geoinformatics or equivalent. Candidates with valid NET-JRF or GATE score will be considered for the position of JRF.
JRF at ICMR, New Delhi: Apply by June 18
Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) from life sciences background for the ICMR funded ad-hoc project entitled “Identification of Extracellular Vesicles-based Circulatory miRNAs for Early Detection of Gallbladder Carcinoma” under Principal Investigator, Dr. Poonam Gautam, Scientist D. National Institute of Pathology, New Delhi.
- Educational Qualification: Master’s degree in Life Sciences with 60% marks or above and NET/ GATE
- Application: Interested and eligible candidates may apply along with an updated CV, a copy of the relevant certificates (X onwards), 10 class certificates as proof of age, and a caste certificate to avail age relaxation as applicable, through E-mail at gautam.poonam[at] gmail.com and info[at]instpath.gov.in. You can find the application form along with other details on the official link mentioned below.
- Duration: The appointment will be made on consolidated pay initially for a period of 12 months, likely to be extended on the basis of the performance for next year till the end of the study period of the project.
JRF (Mining Engineering) Under DST Funded Project at IIEST Shibpur: Apply by June 14
Applications are invited for JRF (Mining Engineering) Under DST Funded Project at IIEST Shibpur for the year 2021. The last date of application is 14 June 2021.
- Eligibility: Essential Qualification: i) M.E./M.Tech in Mining/Civil/Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university/institute with 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA on a ten-point scale throughout from Class X to the qualifying degree. The M.E/M.Tech program must have been completed through qualification in GATE OR ii) B.E./B.Tech in Mining/Civil/Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university/institute with minimum aggregate of 80% marks or CGPA of 8.5 on a ten-point scale throughout from Class X to the qualifying degree OR iii) M.Sc in Geology/Geophysics from a recognized university/institute with GATE/NET qualification with 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA on a ten-point scale throughout from Class X to the qualifying degree
- Project Title: Development of a geomechanical model for cyclic CO2 injection and methane release through experimental studies of matrix shrinkage/ swelling, mechanical properties, and permeability of coals.
- Duration: Till December 2022 (may be extended)
- Application: Interested candidates are requested to send their detailed CV by email to Prof Pratik Dutta, Principal Investigator of the project (pratik[at]mining.iiests.ac.in) within two weeks from publication of the advertisement i.e 31 May 2021.
- Amount: As per DST norms (Rs 31,000 for JRF, Rs 35,000 for SRF).
JRF Under SERB Sponsored Project at IIIT Bangalore: Apply by July 2
Applications are invited for JRF Under SERB Sponsored Project at IIIT Bangalore for the year 2021. The last date of application submission is 2 July 2021.
Applications are invited from the interested candidates for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in the Science and Engineering Research Board-Power, sponsored project bearing the sanction number SPG/2020/000198 at International Institute of Information Technology Bangalore (IIIT-B).
- Key Activities: Modeling, Optimization, and Channel Estimation of Intelligent Reflecting Surface (IRS)-Assisted Underlay Spectrum Sharing for 6G.
- Essential: M.E/ M.Tech in ECE/ EE/ CSE/ IT/ IN or Equivalent B.Tech candidates with exceptional qualification record may also be considered.
- Application: Please fill the JRF application using the Google form link. Please upload soft Copies of 10th, 12th, Bachelor’s, Master’s, Project and Job experience certificates and marksheets along with updated Curriculum Vitae in PDF format using the upload option of the above google form. Google form-based applications must be completely filled without leaving any sections.
- Salary: Rs 31,000/- month. No other allowance is admissible.
- Tenure: 3 Years
JRF Under DST-SERB Funded Project at IGNTU, Amarkantak: Apply by Jun 15
Applications are invited from suitable Indian Nationals candidates for the position of a JRF in Mathematics at Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Amarkantak (M.P.), India. The JRF position is for the prestigious DST-SERB Govt. of India sponsored research project under the name Core Research Grant (CRG) scheme. The position is for a period of three years.
- Project Title: Design, evaluation and analysis of meta-heuristic algorithms for uncertainty management in integrated renewable energy system.
- Duration: The position is purely temporary initially for one year and renewable each year subject to satisfactory performance up to for a maximum for three (03) year or till the completion of project whichever is earlier.
- Essential Qualification for JRF: Masters in Mathematics/Applied Mathematics from a recognized University/Institute with 60% marks (55% marks for SC/ST category) or equivalent CGPA and valid NET/GATE score card
- Application: The interested candidates must send his/her Bio-data (as per prescribed Bio-data form for project employment format) with the supporting documents by email to Dr. Raghav Prasad Parouha (rparouha[at]igntu.ac.in). The application should reach latest by 15-06-2021.
- Salary: Rs. 31000 per month + HRA as applicable (for the first two years) & Rs. 35000 per month + HRA as applicable (for the third year).
For more JRF positions for June 2021 at various Indian institutes, keep visiting Noticebard.com.