Junior Research Fellow (JRF) or Project Positions jobs in India for the month of June 2021 are very much trending. From IIT to IIM, NIT to IISER, each and every prestigious institute in India has numerous openings for the JRF/ SRF/RA positions under the various funded project for the year 2021.
Also, the fellowship amount awarded to the selected candidates is equal to the salary amount of some. Mostly, the JRF posts are for Engineering and Science students, although there are openings for management and Social Science students as well.
Project Associate/ Junior Research Fellow at NIAS, Bengaluru: Apply by Jun 25
The National Institute of Advanced Studies (NIAS), Bangalore invites applications for the post of Project Associate/ Junior Research Fellow at the Institute for the year 2021.
- Project details: Terrestrial Carbon Cycle of India- The project aims at addressing major gaps in quantification and reduction in uncertainty of various carbon pools and fluxes determining the natural and anthropogenically altered terrestrial carbon cycle of India.
- Eligibility: Masters in Environmental Science/ Forestry/ Botany/ Agriculture/ Remote Sensing/ Geoinformatics or equivalent. Candidates with valid NET-JRF or GATE score will be considered for the position of JRF.
JRF Under SERB Sponsored Project at IIIT Bangalore: Apply by July 2
Applications are invited for JRF Under SERB Sponsored Project at IIIT Bangalore for the year 2021. The last date of application submission is 2 July 2021.
Applications are invited from the interested candidates for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in the Science and Engineering Research Board-Power, sponsored project bearing the sanction number SPG/2020/000198 at International Institute of Information Technology Bangalore (IIIT-B).
- Key Activities: Modeling, Optimization, and Channel Estimation of Intelligent Reflecting Surface (IRS)-Assisted Underlay Spectrum Sharing for 6G.
- Essential: M.E/ M.Tech in ECE/ EE/ CSE/ IT/ IN or Equivalent B.Tech candidates with exceptional qualification record may also be considered.
- Application: Please fill the JRF application using the Google form link. Please upload soft Copies of 10th, 12th, Bachelor’s, Master’s, Project and Job experience certificates and marksheets along with updated Curriculum Vitae in PDF format using the upload option of the above google form. Google form-based applications must be completely filled without leaving any sections.
- Salary: Rs 31,000/- month. No other allowance is admissible.
- Tenure: 3 Years
Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Under DST GUJCOST at DA-IICT, Gandhinagar: Apply by June 30
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for a temporary position to work at DA-IICT on a SUPPORTING R&D IN EMERGING FIELDS OF S&T ON STATE PRIORITY AREAS UNDER STI FUND, a sponsored research project financed by the Department of Science and Technology: The Gujarat Council on Science and Technology (DST GUJCOST) (Govt. of Gujarat), India.
- Eligibility: M.E/M.Tech (Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics and Communication Engineering / ICT) or Equivalent with 60% marks and with GATE qualification. OR B.E./B.Tech. (Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics and Communication Engineering / ICT) or Equivalent with 60% marks and with GATE qualification. OR M.Sc. in (Computer Science/Information Technology/Data Science/ICT) with 60% marks and with valid GATE/CSIR-UGC NET qualification and Industrial/Research experience will be given preference.
- Project Title: Design and Implementation of a visibility Improvement model for Haze removal in images acquired from real time CCTV camera.
- Amount: Rs. 30,000/- p.m. (All-inclusive for NET/GATE candidates) OR Rs. 18,720/- p.m. (All-inclusive for non-NET/GATE candidates)
- Application: The interested candidates must send the Curriculum Vitae with complete qualification and experience details latest by June 30, 2021 through an e-mail to PI (Dr. Ahlad Kumar) at firstname.lastname@example.org or Co-PI (Dr Manish Khare) at email@example.com. Also, write “Application for JRF position for Haze Removal at DA-IICT” in subject line of the email.
JRF (Under DBT Funded Project) at ICGEB, New Delhi: Apply by June 27
Applications are invited for the post of one Junior Research Fellow (JRF) position in Yeast Biofuel Group in a DBT sponsored project to work on yeast metabolic engineering for the production of value-added compounds and next-generation sequencing data analysis at International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (ICGEB), New Delhi.
- Eligiblity: M.Sc./ M.Tech in Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Biosciences with NET/ GATE. Candidates with prior research experience in yeast molecular biology/ cloning/ metabolic engineering/ protein expression and computational biology/ NGS data analysis/ genomics, proteomics will be preferred.
- Duration: Initially, the position is available for the period of one year and based on the performance of the candidate can be further extended till the project duration.
- Application: Interested candidates can submit their full, updated Curriculum Vitae with a detailed description of their research experience along with two references by June 27, 2021, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to view the official notification for the post of JRF at ICGEB, New Delhi
JRF (Civil Engineering) Under Building Construction Department Funded Project at IIT Patna: Apply by June 30
Applications are invited for JRF (Civil Engineering) at IIT Patna Under Building Construction Department Funded Project for the year 2021. The last date of application is 30 June.
- Project title: Experimental and Numerical Investigation of Interlocking Details for Stone Masonry under Quasi-Static Cyclic Loading.
- Eligibility: M.Tech in Structural Engineering or Applied Mechanics or in similar specializations (such as structural dynamics, earthquake engineering).
- Application: Candidates interested in this position and satisfying the qualification criteria should write an email to the project investigator Dr. Vaibhav Singhal, Dept. of Civil and Environmental Engineering, IIT Patna (Email ids: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org). The subject of the email should read as “JRF Position ENI-541”.
- Amount: Rs. 31,000/- per month (Consolidated).
JRF (Mechanical/ Chemical/ Chemistry/ Material Science) at IIT Bombay: Apply by July 8
Applications are invited for JRF (Mechanical/ Chemical/ Chemistry/ Material Science) at IIT Bombay for the year 2021. The last date of application is 8 July 2021.
- Project title: Development of Tio2 Nanotubes(TNT) Surfaces with Tailored Properties For Biomedical applications.
- Eligibility: Degree in Mechanical/ Chemical/ Chemistry/ Material Science or related disciplines
- Duration: The position is temporary for a period of 1 year and tenable only for the duration of the project.
JRF (Science) Under SERB Funded Project at IISER Bhopal: Apply by June 30
Applications are invited for JRF (Science) Under SERB Funded Project at IISER Bhopal for the year 2021. The last date of application is 30 June.
- Eligibility: Master’s (M.Sc.) / M.Tech. degree in Mathematics/Meteorology/Climate Science/Hydrology from a recognized University/ Institute with a minimum of 60% aggregate or CGPA/CPI of 7.0 and above on a 10 point scale (overall percentage/CGPA/CPI; not only in majoring subject). The candidate must have physics or Mathematics as a minor in B.Sc.
- Application: The application containing cover letter, detailed CV with recent photograph and name of two referees in a single pdf file should be sent to sanjeevj[at]iiserb.ac.in.
- Duration: 6 months with a possibility of extension based on performance
- Salary: Rs.31,000 + HRA (as applicable)
Click here to view the official details of JRF (Science) Under SERB Funded Project at IISER Bhopal.
Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Under ICMR Funded Project at AIIMS Bhopal: Apply by June 30
Applications are invited from highly motivated Indian nationals for the position of Junior Research Fellow in an ICMR-funded research project at AIIMS Bhopal.
- Title: Unraveling chemoresistance and S1P signaling in a bioengineered 3D oral squamous cell carcinoma model: implication in cancer therapy.
- Eligibility: Master’s degree in Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Life Sciences/ with minimum of 60% marks
- Tenure: 3 years
- Salary: Rs 31000/- per month + 16% HRA (Rs 4960) = Rs. 35960/-
- Application: Interested candidates have to send scanned copy duly filled of application form to email email@example.com latest by 30th June 2021. No hard copy or print needs to be sent.
JRF Under MeitY Funded Project at NIT Trichy: Apply by June 30
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals only for Project Positions as per the details given below, (for consultancy/ research projects, under the principal investigator Dr. S. Moorthi, Associate Professor/ EEE in National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli.
- Project Title: Wireless Sensor Node for online data transfer of parameters from electrical machines and drives.
- Eligibility: B.E./ B.Tech. (EEE) and M.E./ M.Tech. (Power Electronics/ Applied Electronics/ Embedded Systems) who is interested to work on Real Time Embedded Systems for machines. Minimum 70% or 7.5 CGPA in UG and PG from a recognized University/ Institute. Age should be less than 27 years.
- Application: The soft copy of the application shall be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30th June 2021.
- Duration: 36 months (extension based on performance review every 12 months)
- Emoluments INR 30, 000/- per month
JRF (Civil Engineering) Under DST Funded Project at NIT Warangal: Apply by June 30
Applications are invited for JRF (Civil Engineering) Under DST Funded Project at NIT Warangal for the year 2021. The last date of application is 30 June.
- Title: Evaluation of Transit Oriented Development (TOD) and Its Association with Travel Behavior and Gentrification Using Big Data Analytics.
- Eligibility: B.E./ B.Tech/ or equivalent degree in Civil Engineering(First class). ME/ M.Tech in Transportation Engineering with valid GATE.
- Application: The perform of application is attached with this advertisement. Complete and send to an email brkadali[at]nitw.ac.in; saladi.subbarao[at]mahindrauniversity.edu.in.
- Salary: Rs. 31,000/- pm for the first 2 years and 35,000/- pm for the third Year.
For more JRF positions for June 2021 at various Indian institutes, keep visiting Noticebard.com.