Junior Research Fellow (JRF) or Project Positions jobs in India for the month of July 2021 are very much trending. From IIT to IIM, NIT to IISER, each and every prestigious institute in India has numerous openings for the JRF/ SRF/RA positions under the various funded project for the year 2021.
Also, the fellowship amount awarded to the selected candidates is equal to the salary amount of some. Mostly, the JRF posts are for Engineering and Science students, although there are openings for management and Social Science students as well.
JRF-GATE at CSIR-CMERI, Durgapur [5 Vacancies]: Apply by July 18
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of JRF-GATE at CSIR-Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute (CMERI), Durgapur.
- Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech. in Mechanical / Electronics / Electrical / Computer Science and Engineering or equivalent with valid GATE Score. Selected candidates will be required to register for Integrated Dual Degree PhD(IDDP) program in Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research(AcSIR) only.
- Application: The interested Candidates will be required to apply by sending scanned copy of all their original certificates, mark sheets and a recent passport size photograph along with the filled-in and signed Application Form to the e-mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org within the last date i.e. 18 th July, 2021 at 23:59 Hrs.
- Stipend & Tenure: The fellowship is tenable for a total duration of five years within which the candidate is required to complete the Ph.D degree. The fellowship amount is Rs 31,000/- for the first two years. In addition, annual contingent grant of Rs. 20,000/-per fellow will be provided to the Institute.
JRF Under DST & Biotechnology Funded Project at IISER Kolkata: Apply by July 21
Applications are invited from citizens of India for filling up the following temporary position for a sponsored research project in the field of RNA biology of diseases undertaken jointly in the Department of Biological Sciences, IISER-Kolkata and Institute of Pulmocare and Research, Kolkata. The position is for a period of 1 Year. Applicants enthusiastic about research in the field of RNA and translational research are encouraged to apply.
- Minimum Eligibility: M.Sc. in biochemistry / molecular biology / biotechnology / microbiology or equivalent. Candidates with experience in working with RNA and/or clinical samples would be preferred.
- Application: Applications enclosing curriculum vitae and names of two referees can be sent by e-mail to regulatorybiologylab2018[at]gmail.com. Shortlisted candidates would be called for an online interview during the last week of July 2021.
- Salary: Rs. 18,700.00 per month for 12 months.
JRF (Chemistry) Under CSIR Funded Project at IIT Bhilai: Apply by July 23
Applications are invited for JRF (Chemistry) Under CSIR Funded Project at IIT Bhilai for the year 2021. The last date of application is 23 July 2021.
- Title of the project: A Convergent Synthetic Platform for the Discovery of Ansalactam Antibiotics.
- Essential qualifications: M.Sc. in Chemistry from a recognized institute/university or statutory body or equivalent degree with a minimum of 55% aggregate score and passing NET/GATE with validity.
- Application: Interested candidates must apply on the ‘application form’ attached with this advertisement. Duly completed ‘application form’ along with candidate’s detailed CV must be emailed to the PI, Dr. Ganapathy D., at email@example.com. Applications without the ‘application form’ shall not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview (via online mode). The position is available immediately.
- Salary: Consolidated salary of Rs. 31,000 per month + HRA (if provided by funding agency).
Junior Research Fellow (JRF) at MNIT Jaipur [2 Vacancies]: Register by July 24
Applications are invited from motivated and eligible candidates for the two numbers of JRF under the Department of Science and Technology (DST) Ministry of Science & Technology funded project entitled “Design and Implementation of Novel Grid-Tied Transformer-Less Boosting Inverter Topologies for Solar PV Applications” in the Department of Electrical Engineering, MNIT Jaipur, Jaipur India.
- Qualification: M.E./ M.Tech in Power Electronics/ Power System/ Control System or equivalent in electrical engineering stream. Candidates having good knowledge and hands-on experience in hardware are given preference.
- Duration: The post is purely temporary on a contract basis with an initial appointment for a period of one year (likely to be extended yearly for a period of one more year or project duration whichever is earlier based on periodic performance appraisal).
- Application: Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
- Salary: Rs. 31,000+ HRA as per DST Rule
JRF (Mathematics/ Physics) Under DST- SERB Funded Project at IIT Ropar: Apply by July 25
Applications are invited from the Indian nationals for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to work in the DST-SERBCRG project entitled “Investigation of Mechanisms of Biological Transport Phenomena on Cellular Network Utilizing Analytical and Computational Tools” under the supervision of undersigned. It is possible for selected candidate to register for PhD program according to the existing institute rules.
- Eligibility: Master’s degree in Mathematics/Physics’ or in any related discipline with a minimum of 60% marks (or 6.5 Grade Point out of 10).
- Duration: 3.0 years or till the completion of the project, whichever is earlier.
Junior Research Fellows at Space Physics Laboratory, Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre, Trivandrum [12 Vacancies]: Apply by July 19
Applications are invited for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) tenable at one of the premier research institutions in India, the Space Physics Laboratory (SPL) of Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC), Thiruvananthapuram. VSSC is one of the lead centers of the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO).
- Eligibility: MSc. Degree in Physics/ Applied Physics/ Space Physics/ Atmospheric Science/ Meteorology/ Planetary Sciences with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks (average of all semesters) or CGPA/CPI grading of 6.84 on a 10 point scale or equivalent OR, M.Tech in Atmospheric Science/ Space Science/ Planetary Science/ Applied Physics with minimum 60% marks as the average of all semesters in aggregate or CGPA/CPI grading of 6.5 on a 10 point scale or equivalent.
- Salary: The Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) carries an amount of Rs.31,000 per month, with a possibility to be increased to Rs.35,000/- as Senior Research Fellowship (SRF), after two years, on successful completion and review of research work of the previous two years by a review committee. Candidates are eligible for HRA as per the rules of VSSC. The research fellows will not be entitled to Dearness Allowance (DA).
- Application: Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is July 19, 2021.
Junior Research Fellowship/Senior Research Fellowship at IIT Kharagpur [5 Vacancies]: Apply by July 16
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellowship/Senior Research Fellowship at IIT Kharagpur.
- Eligibility: B.E/B.Tech in any engineering discipline with valid GATE score and 02 years of research experience, or M.Sc in Mathematics/Physics/Physiology/Psychology with valid NET/GATE/ JAM score and 02 years of research experience, or M.E/M.Tech in Industrial Engineering, Mining, Chemical, Agriculture, Computer science, Electronics & Communication Engineering (GATE qualified) with 2 years Research Experience.
- Compensation: Monthly Compensation For JRF : 31,000/- For SRF : 35,000/-
- Application: Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
Research Associate and Junior Research Fellowship at DRL (DRDO), Tezpur [7 Vacancies]: Apply by July 31
Applications are invited from energetic and enthusiastic candidates with zeal to work at high attitude areas for the posts of Jr. Research Fellowships and Research Associates at DRL(DRDO), Tezpur, Assam.
- Essential Qualifications: M. Tech/ ME in Textile Engineering or or MSc in Biotechnology with NET qualification or M. Pharm. MSc in Botany/Microbiology/ Biotechnology/Environmental Science/Life Sciences with NET qualification.
- Tenure of JRF is initially 2 years, which is extendable as per Govt rules and that of RA is two years (max). Award of Fellowship/ Associate does not confer any right to absorption or employment in DRDO.
- Application: Interested candidates MUST submit his/her Bio-data elaborating personal data, contact details and brief on educational, professional qualifications, experiences, publications etc. (max in 2 pages) along with self-attested copies of all certificates and testimonials in PDF format latest by 31/Jul/2021 at email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more JRF positions for July 2021 at various Indian institutes, keep visiting Noticebard.com.