Are you in search of Junior Research Fellowship/ JRF Jobs (India) for December 2021? Then check out the details of the same here.
Junior Research Fellow (JRF) or Project Positions jobs in India for the month of December 2021 are very much trending. From IIT to IIM, NIT to IISER, each and every prestigious institute in India has numerous openings for the JRF/ SRF/RA positions under the various funded project for the year 2021.
Also, the fellowship amount awarded to the selected candidates is equal to the salary amount of some. Mostly, the JRF posts are for Engineering and Science students, although there are openings for management and Social Science students as well.
JRF Under MeitY Funded Project at UIET, Chandigarh: Apply by Dec 10
The position of Junior Research Fellow is for a period of 04 months OR coterminous with project, or extendable for the period of 08 months if the project is extended and depending upon the satisfactory performance of the candidate.
- Essential Qualifications: “First class throughout with M.E./ M.Tech/ M.S. in Computer Science and Engineering/ Software Engineering / Information Technology/Electronics and Communication Engineering with GATE / UGC NET Qualified and B.E / B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering / Software Engineering / Information Technology/ Electronics and Communication Engineering”
- Desirable: Knowledge of Machine Learning, Big Data Analytics, Cloud storage, Sensors and related
technologies along with expertise in Python programming. Preference will be given to candidate having domain knowledge of working on satellite data/Machine Learning.
- Emoluments per month: Rs. 35,000/- + HRA.
- Application: Applications with complete Curriculum Vitae containing Qualifications, Experience, Publications, Mailing Address, Email-ID, Phone Number with a brief write-up of current/future research interest supported by scanned self-attested copies of all relevant documents should be uploaded in the Google form till 10th December 2021.
JRF (Computational and Integrative Sciences) Under DST Funded Project at JNU, New Delhi: Apply by Dec 20
Applications are invited from sincere, motivated and hardworking individuals for a post in DST, India funded Project entitled: “Invading Nucleosome: Understanding How Cells Recruit Proteins at Target DNA Sites”. The selected candidate will be appointed purely on temporary basis, initially for six months as a JRF that may be extended further based on the candidate’s performance.
- Qualifications & Experience: Candidate must have a consistently good academic record with high motivation for research.
- Academic Background: M.Sc in Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics/Biophysics or allied subjects.
- Application: Interested candidates need to send an application along with CV and NET/GATE certificate through email to the PI with the name of the project mentioned in the subject. Name, address, contact number and email address of at least one referee must be enclosed with the application.
- Salary: Consolidated Rs. 31,000 per month for JRF period and Rs. 35,000 per month for SRF period.
JRF Under ISRO Funded Project at NIT Trichy: Apply by Dec 17
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for the ISRO-RESPOND project titled “Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence (ML/AI) Hardware/ Software Framework for Vyomnoids” in the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli.
- Eligibility: B. E/ B. Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering with minimum of 65% marks or 6.5 CGPA from a recognized University/ Institute and M. E/ M. Tech M.E/M.Tech in Embedded System/VLSI/ Signal Processing/Image Processing/Micro Electronics/ any other specialization in ECE selected through GATE with 65% marks or 6.5 CGPA having relevant research/ teaching experience as evidence from published papers in standard refereed journals OR B. E/ B. Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering with minimum of 65% marks or 6.5 CGPA from a recognized University/ Institute and Master’s degree (M.E. / M.Tech.) in Computer Science and Engineering or Data Analytics selected through GATE with 65% marks or 6.5 CGPA having relevant research/ teaching experience as evidence from published papers in standard refereed journals.
- Duration: 36 Months (extension based on performance review every 12 months).
- Application: Eligible candidates may send the scanned copy of their duly filled applications (only in the prescribed format given below) along with the relevant supporting documents by email to: jrfmicainitt[at]gmail.com with the subject marked as “JRF Application-ISRO RESPOND PROJECT”.
- Salary: Rs. 31000+16% HRA for the first 2 years and 35000+16% HRA for third year.
JRF Under CSIR Funded Project at MNIT Jaipur: Apply by Dec 20
Applications are invited for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to work in the “CSIR Funded Research project” entitled “Iron group metal carbonyl complexes of chalcogen functionalized N-Heterocyclic carbenes: Synthesis, characterization, mechanistic investigation and bio-inspired catalysis” under the supervision of Dr. Raj Kumar Joshi, Department of Chemistry, MNIT Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- Eligibility: M.Sc. (Chemistry) preferably in inorganic or organic chemistry with 55% marks or 6.5 CGPA on a 10 point scale and must be having NET (CSIR/UGC), GATE qualified certificate.
- Application: The interested candidates may apply in the prescribed application form (format attached) with complete information and attachments (certificates/documents/research publications) along with latest CV may be sent to the undersigned preferably by e-mail on rkjoshi.chy[at]mnit.ac.in latest by December 20, 2021.
- Salary: Rs. 31,000/- Pm + HRA as per norms (Rs 35,000/- Pm + HRA After two year)
- Duration: Six month (Extendable further based on candidate performance).
Junior Research Fellow at DA-IICT, Gandhinagar: Apply by Dec 25
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for a JRF Position to work at DA-IICT, Gandhinagar.
- Project title: Development of an Integrated Surveillance System for Suspicious Behaviour Analysis.
- Eligibility: M.E./M.Tech. (Computer Science/ICT) or equivalent with minimum 60% marks and with valid GATE/CSIR-UGC NET qualification OR B.E./B.Tech. in (Computer Science and Engineering/ICT) or equivalent with minimum 60% marks and with valid GATE/CSIR-UGC NET qualification OR M.Sc. (Computer Science/Information Technology/Data Science)/MCA with minimum 60% marks and with valid GATE/CSIR-UGC NET qualification.
- Duration: Three years
- Salary: Rs. 31000 per month + 24% HRA (For the first two years). Rs. 35000 per month + 24% HRA (For the third year)
- Application: The interested candidates must send the Curriculum Vitae with complete qualification and experience details with valid proof, latest by December 25, 2021 through an e-mail to Dr. Manish Khare at manish_khare[at]daiict.ac.in. Please write “Application for JRF position at DA-IICT” in the subject line of the email.
JRF (Dept of Physics) at BHU, Varanasi: Apply by Dec 14
Applications are invited on plain paper for the post of Junior Research Fellow in the research project entitled “Hydrogen Storage Materials: Optimization of Known Materials, developing New Storage Materials and finding Exploratory Application”.
- Eligibility: The candidates should have M.Sc. degree in Physics/ Materials Science/Nano Science & Technology with at least 55 % marks and NET/GATE/JEST/AICTE qualified will be preferred.
- Application: Application should reach by Dec 14 to Prof. M. A. Shaz, Principal Investigator (DST/TMD/HFC Research Project P-07/730), Department of Physics, Institute of Science, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi- 221005.
- Salary: INR 31,000/- p.m + 16% HRA
JRF (Mechanical Engineering) Under SERB Funded Project at IIT Indore: Apply by Dec 20
Applications are invited from high caliber, enthusiastic and research-oriented candidates for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in a research project entitled “Force and vibration analysis in biomechanical preparation of root canals using endodontic file system: In-vitro study” sponsored by the Science & Engineering Research Board, Department of Science and Technology, Government of India.
- Essential Qualification: First Class B.E./B.Tech./M.E./M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering or related branch. Candidate must have qualified GATE in Relevant area.
- Application: Interested candidates are requested to submit two pages write-up and a detailed CV to Dr. Pavan Kumar Kankar (pkankar[at]iiti.ac.in ), via email only with the subject line as “Application for JRF position in CRG SERB project”.
- Duration: Initial appointment is for one year, which is extendable further based on performance up to the project duration. Selected candidate may be considered for admission to Ph.D Programme as a regular full-time scholar at IIT Indore as per Institute norms.
- Monthly Stipend: Consolidated Rs. 31,000 per month (Rs. 35,000 per month after conversion to SRF).
JRF (Electrical Engineering) Under SERB Funded Project at IIT Gandhinagar: Apply by Dec 15
Applications are invited for the position of “Junior Research Fellow” on a research project funded by SERB, Government of India. The project is to be completed at Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar.
- Project title: SmartWear: AI-Enabled Solution to Parkinson Gait Disorders.
- Eligibility: BTech Degree in Electronics / Electrical / Biomedical Engineering with knowledge in Signal Processing, Artificial Intelligence and software environment such as Python, Matlab and Microcontroller programming. GATE / NET / or equivalent qualification score is mandatory.
- Application: Interested candidates should apply online using this link on or before December 15, 2021.
- Terms: 12 months.
- Salary: Rs. 31,000/month (additional HRA (at actuals) as per Norms).
For more JRF positions for December 2021 at various Indian institutes, keep visiting NoticeBard.com.
You may also be interested in: