Are you in search of Junior Research Fellowship/ JRF Jobs (India) for August 2021. Then check out the details of the same here.
Junior Research Fellow (JRF) or Project Positions jobs in India for the month of August 2021 are very much trending. From IIT to IIM, NIT to IISER, each and every prestigious institute in India has numerous openings for the JRF/ SRF/RA positions under the various funded project for the year 2021.
Also, the fellowship amount awarded to the selected candidates is equal to the salary amount of some. Mostly, the JRF posts are for Engineering and Science students, although there are openings for management and Social Science students as well.
JRF Under Ministry of Earth Sciences Funded Project at IISER Kolkata: Apply by Aug 16
Applications are invited for the position of Junior Research Fellow (1 position) under a research Project entitled ‘Crustal evolution of the Eastern Madurai Domain of Granulite Terrane of Southern India: A petrochronological study on granulite-facies rocks from the western part of the domain.’.
- Basic Eligibility Criteria: (i) First class (or CGPA OF 6.0 and above at a scale of 10) in MSc in Geology/Applied Geology/Earth Sciences (ii) Qualified CSIR-UGC NET (including LS) or GATE examination (required criteria). (iii) Candidates should be below 28 years of age at the time of application.
- Desirable qualification: The applicant should have a strong background in metamorphic petrology and geochemistry and have the ability to conduct field work independently. A good communication and writing skill in English is also desirable.
- Duration: 1 year (extendable strictly based on the research progress and performance)
- Application: A detailed CV prior to the interview must be emailed to email@example.com latest by 16th August, 2021 (last date of application).
- Salary: JRF (Rs. 31000/- plus 24% HRA).
JRF (Life Sciences) Under SERB Funded Project at IIT Kanpur [2 Positions]: Apply by Aug 31
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for two temporary positions of JRF (Junior Research Fellow) in a SERB-sponsored project at the Department of Biological Sciences and Bioengineering, IIT Kanpur.
- Eligibility: M.Sc. in Life Sciences. Experience: A minimum of six months hands-on experience in expression and purification of membrane proteins and antibodies/antibody fragments is required.
- Duration: The position is purely temporary, initially for one year, and it can be extended further based on performance till the duration of the project.
- Application: Interested candidates should send their brief CV by email to the following email address: gpcrbiology2020[at]gmail.com.
- Salary: INR 31000/- per month.
JRF (Biotechnology) Under SERB-DST Funded Project at JNU, New Delhi: Apply by Aug 16
Applications are invited for one post of “Junior Research Fellow (JRF)” to work in an DST-SERB-funded project entitled “Mechanistic insight of novel KLB locus for chronic pancreatitis pathophysiology in Indian population”.
- Eligibility: Minimum qualification: M.Sc. degree in any branches of experimental biological sciences and chemical sciences like Life Sciences, Zoology, Molecular Biology, Biotechnology, Chemistry, or related fields. The candidate should have good academic record with at least 55% marks throughout career and know molecular biology techniques like SDS-PAGE, immunoblotting, Real-time PCR along with ELISA assays, etc. NET qualification is essential as per funding agency.Highly motivated, research-oriented candidates will be preferred.
- Duration: The selected candidates will be appointed purely on temporary basis. Initially for one year that may be extended based on the performance.The position is purely temporary in nature and will terminate with project completion.
- Application: Interested candidates may apply by sending an application along with the brief resume (clearly mentioning the essential qualification and desirable qualifications) and testimonials (preferably a single pdf file) to the e-mail address- db[at]jnu.ac.in on or before 16th August, 2021.
JRF Under DAE Funded Project at NIT Jalandhar: Apply by Aug 30
Applications are invited for the one post of Junior Research Fellow in the NBHM (DAE, Govt. of India) funded research project entitled “Existence of global classical solution to the interaction of bi-symmetric four planar rarefaction waves”. The tentative date of the interview is September 02, 2021 (Thursday) 12:30 pm onward in the office of Head, Department of Mathematics (or Online Mode).
- Essential Qualification: M.Sc. in Mathematics with minimum of 60% marks
- Desirable Qualification: NET/GATE
- Age Limit: 28 years
- Duration: 03 Years. Initial appointment will be for one year, which is extendable up to a maximum of 3 years solely based on performance.
- Application: Interested candidates are requested to submit a detailed CV to Dr. M. Zafar, Department of Mathematics, NIT Jalandhar, via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “JRF Application(Your Name)” latest by August 30, 2021.
- Salary: Junior Research Fellowship = Rs.- 31,000/PM for first two years*/ Senior Research Fellowship = Rs.- 35,000/PM for third year*.
JRF/ SRF Under SERB Funded Project at IIT Ropar: Apply by Aug 18
Applications are invited from highly motivated and dynamic eligible candidates for Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/Senior research fellow (SRF) position to work in a Science & Engineering Research Board (SERB), Government of India, funded sponsored research project entitled “Automatic Driver Assistance Technology: Fog Removal in Videos”.
- Eligibility: M. Tech. degree in Computer Science/Electrical/Electronic Engineering (65% marks or CGPA of 7 and above)with CSIR-NET/UGC-JRF/GATE. Final (M. Tech.) semester students may also apply; they must submit the provisional degree at the time of joining. For SRF: Qualifications prescribed above with two years of experience
- Application: Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged the application for a JRF position (SERB Project) through Google Forms (link) by 18th Aug 2021.
- Duration: 1 Year or the project completion date, whichever is earlier.
- Salary: JRF: Rs. 31,000/-per month & SRF: Rs. 35,000/- per month.
Junior Research Fellow (JRF) at Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI), Kolkata [9 Vacancies]: Apply by Aug 17
Director, Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI), Kolkata invites application for filling up the posts of Junior Research Fellows (JRFs).
- Eligibility: MSc in any branches of Life Science/ Chemistry/ Biophysics/ Pharmaceutical Science with more than 55% marks (for General and OBC) and 50% marks (for SC / ST/ PWD candidates) from any UGC-recognized University / Institute along with NET / GATE or other equivalent National Level Exams conducted by Central Government Departments.
- Duration: 3 years (yearly renewal basis) on satisfactory performance
- Application: Interested and eligible applicants are requested to submit their application in prescribed form in the prescribed e-mail id (email@example.com) addressing to the Director, CNCI with complete Bio-data along with relevant documents and testimonials in support of date of birth, educational qualification and caste status etc.
- Basic pay: Rs. 25,000/- plus admissible HRA and Medical allowances as per rules.
JRF (Chemical Engineering) Under MeitY Funded Project at NIT Warangal: Apply by Aug 23
Applications are invited for JRF (Chemical Engineering) Under MeitY Funded Project at NIT Warangal for the year 2021. The last date of application is 23 August.
- Project Title: Development of Electrically Conductive Adhesives for the Microelectronic Packaging and Flexible Film Circuits.
- Essential qualification: B.E./ B.Tech in Chemical Engineering or equivalent degree ME/M.Tech in Chemical Engineering or equivalent degree with valid GATE score
- Desired qualifications: Candidates with experience in experiments, characterization and analysis, fabrication design and optimization studies, etc.
- Application: The proforma of the application is attached with this advertisement. Complete and send to an email shirish[at]nitw.ac.in, rajmohan[at]nitw.ac.in.
- Duration: 3 Years.
- Salary: For JRF Rs. 31,000/- pm for the first 2 years and 35,000/- pm for the third year.
JRF at NIAS, Bangalore: Apply by Aug 31
The National Institute of Advanced Studies (NIAS), Bangalore invites applications for the post of Junior Research Fellow at the institute.
- Eligibility: Graduate/ Post-Graduate degree in Professional Course i.e., B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech (in Computer Science, Computer Engg., Electronics & Comm. Engg., Electrical & Electronics Engg., or related disciplines) or M.Sc. (Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Electronics, Cognitive Neuroscience or related disciplines), selected through National Eligibility Tests – CSIR-UGC NET and GATE.
- Application: The applications should be addressed to (with subject line ‘JRF-CSRI’) firstname.lastname@example.org. The last date to apply is August 31, 2021.
- Basic fellowship of INR 31,000 + HRA @ 24% which amounts to a total amount of INR 38,440/- (per month).
JRF Under BRNS Funded Project at IIT Goa: Apply by Aug 16
Applications are invited for the position of JRF under the Project titled “Probing quark gluon plasma by heavy quarks and quarkonia in heavy-ion collision” in the School of Physical Sciences, IIT Goa. The project is sponsored by Board of Research in Nuclear Sciences (BRNS), Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Government of India.
- Nature of work: Theoretical research work related to the project in field of Heavy-ion collisions and Quark-gluon plasma.
- Eligibility: M. Sc in Physics. Must have a valid GATE, NET-LS/JRF, JEST.
- Application: Interested candidates can apply online via this page.
Junior Research Fellow Under ISRO STIC Cell at NIT Tiruchirappalli: Apply by Aug 23
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow Under ISRO STIC Cell at NIT Tiruchirappalli.
- Title of the Project: Fracture of Ammonium Perchlorat Crystal Particles Under Impact Shear and Compression.
- Qualifications: M Tech (Gate) Chemical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ MME/ Production Engineering/ Equivalent PG degree in related discipline.
- Duration: 18 months.
- Application: Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should send duly filled in application form to email id: email@example.com (Word as well as PDF format). Please note that there is no need to attach certificates in email.
- Salary: Rs. 35,960/- inclusive of HRA.
Junior Research Fellow at AIIMS New Delhi: Apply by Aug 18
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow at AIIMS New Delhi.
- Project title: Development of Augmented Reality (AR)-enabled tool for guidance in Cervical Cancer screening by Visual Inspection method in Single Visit Approach.
- Essential Qualification: Post Graduate Degree in Basic Sciences or Post Graduate degree in Professional Course.
- Application: Candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Salary: 31,000/- + 24% HRA. (As per Institute guidelines)
Junior Research Fellow Under DST, SERB Funded Project at NIT Arunachal Pradesh: Apply by Aug 30
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow Under DST, SERB Funded Project at NIT Arunachal Pradesh.
- Project Title: Development of Automatic dialect identiJication (ADI) system for a low resourced, native Arunachali spoken language – Nyishi.
- Assignment: Initially for one year. Extendable annually till completion of project, subject to satisfactory performance and availability of fund release by sponsoring agencies.
- Essential: BE/B Tech in ECE/CSE with valid GATE/NET score and with minimum CGPA of 7.0 out of l0 or 70% of marks (OR) MTech/ME in ECE/CSE/IT with GATEAIET qualified during his/her academic career.
- Salary: Rs. 31,000/- per month.
- Application: Documents should be emailed to Dr. Yang Saring (email@example.com).
For more JRF positions for August 2021 at various Indian institutes, keep visiting Noticebard.com.