Junior Research Fellow/ JRF jobs in India for the month of April 2022 are very much trending. From IIT to IIM, NIT to IISER, each and every prestigious institute in India has numerous openings for the JRF/ SRF/RA positions under the various funded project for the year 2022.
Also, the fellowship amount awarded to the selected candidates is equal to the salary amount of some. Mostly, the JRF posts are for Engineering and Science students, although there are openings for management and Social Science students as well.
JRF Under SERB Funded Project at IISER Kolkata
Applications are invited for the position of Junior Research Fellow (1 position) under a research Project entitled “Analysing temporal trends in regional paleo-metacommunity structures of the post-Miocene marine fossils of the western India using taxonomic and ecological diversities”.
- Eligibility: (i) First class (or CGPA OF 6.0 and above at a scale of 10) in MSc in Geology/Applied Geology/Earth Sciences (ii) Qualified CSIR-UGC NET (including LS) or GATE examination (required criteria). (iii) Candidates should be below 28 years of age at the time of application.
- Duration: 1 year (extendable strictly based on the research progress and performance).
- Application: A detailed CV prior to the interview must be emailed to subhronil.m[at]iiserkol.ac.in latest by 28th April, 2022 (last date of application). No application will be entertained after that.
- Salary: JRF (Rs. 31000/- plus 24% HRA)
JRF (Applied Geology) Under SERB Funded Project at NIT Raipur
Applications are invited for the post of a Junior Research Fellow in the Department of Applied Geology, National Institute of Technology, Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India, under research project entitled “Assessment of seasonal hydrological interactions of Kharun river with groundwater in Raipur City, Chhattisgarh: Implications to the vulnerability of sustainable water supply” sanctioned SERB India”.
- Eligibility: Post graduate Degree in Applied geology/Geology/ Geophysics/ Civil Engineering with specialization in Environmental Engineering or Water resource Engineering and related fields selected through a process.
- Duration: 3 years
- Application: Interested applicants should send their completed application form, CV, originals and photocopies of degrees, mark sheets, publications, GATE/NET proof and other supporting documents to undersigned via e-mail with subject marked as “Application for Junior Research Fellow (AG)” latest by 23/04/2022.
- Salary: Rs.31,000 / 31,000 / 35,000 per month for I/II/III year respectively + HRA.
Project Associate/ JRF Under ICMR Funded Project at IISER Pune
Applications are invited for Project Associate/ JRF Under ICMR Funded Project at IISER Pune for the year 2022. The last date of application is 25 April.
- Minimum Educational Qualification: M.Sc. / B.Tech in Life sciences / Biotechnology / Bioengineering with minimum 70% marks / equivalent grade. Additional percentage cut-off will be applied during the screening process if needed.
- Duration: Initially for a period of one year which may be extended subject to continuation of the project and satisfactory performance of the incumbent.
- Application: Interested candidates should send the application by email in the prescribed format available below this advertisement by email (convert into PDF Format) addressed to bio_app[at]iiserpune.ac.in on or before April 25, 2022. Please mention “Advt. No. 31/2022” and “Name of the post & Advt No. 31/2022” in the subject line of the email.
- Salary: PA- I – Rs. 25,000 + 24% HRA per month. JRF – Rs. 25,000/-+ 24% HRA per month
JRF Under ISRO Funded Project at NIT Trichy
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals only for the position of Junior Research Fellow for the ISRO-STIC sponsored research project under the principal investigator Dr.S.Suresh, Associate Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, in National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli-15, Tamil Nadu.
- Project Title: Development of Ammonia Based Flexible Heat-Pipe for Space Applications.
- Eligibility: B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with M.E/M.Tech in Thermal Engineering or Energy Engineering or related field. Minimum 60% or 6.5 CGPA in UG and PG from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Duration: 24 Months (Tenure extension based on the performance of review for every 12 months)
- Application: Eligible candidates may send the scanned copy of their duly filled applications (only in the prescribed format given below) along with the relevant supporting documents by email to mechisrostic[at]gmail.com with the subject marked as “JRF Application-ISRO-STIC Sponsored Project”.
- Salary: Rs. 31,000/- + 18% HRA per Month
Junior Research Fellowship – Research at IIT Kharagpur
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellowship – Research at IIT Kharagpur.
- Project Title: Connected Numeral Recognition in Indian Language Speech(CNRI)
- Eligibility: B. Tech/ BE in CS/IT/ECE/EE disciplines with valid GATE / NET score
- Salary: Upto Rs. Upto Rs. 31,000 (depending upon qualification & experience) (depending upon qualification & experience)
- Application: Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
JRF Under DST Funded Project at NIT Durgapur
Applications are invited for JRF Under DST Funded Project at NIT Durgapur for the year 2022. The last date of application is 30 April.
- Project Title: Microwave-irradiated Continuous Biodiesel Production under Subcritical Condition towards Fuel Performance Assessment and Glycerol Valorisation.
- Duration: 3 years.
- Eligibility: M.E/M.Tech in Chemical Engineering/Chemical Technology/ Biotechnology/ Nanotechnology/ Mechanical Engg/Biochemistry/Environmental Engg/ Bioprocess Engg/Microbiology or allied subject with minimum 6.5 CGPA or 60% marks from any recognized Institute/University.
- Application: The eligible and interested candidates are encouraged to apply for the Online interview by sending a cover letter and their complete bio-data mentioning communicating address, date of birth, email, contact no, educational qualifications, GATE/NET qualified, relevant research experience (if any), publications, research interests to the Principal Investigator e-mail ID (gopinath.halder[at]che.nitdgp.ac.in) and subjectline of the mail should be “Application for the post of JRF in DST-SERB Project-2022”, on or before April 30, 2022
- Salary: Rs. 31,000/- + HRA (as per DST or institute norms, whichever is applicable) per month for 1st and 2nd year and Rs. 35,000/- + HRA (as per DST or institute norms, whichever is applicable) per month for the 3rd year
For more JRF positions for April 2022 at various India institutes, keep visiting Noticebard.com.
You may also be interested in: