Junior Research Fellow (JRF) or Project Positions jobs in India for the month of February 2021 are very much trending. From IIT to IIM, NIT to IISER, each and every prestigious institute in India has numerous openings for the JRF/ SRF/RA positions under the various funded project for the year 2021.
Also, the fellowship amount awarded to the selected candidates is equal to the salary amount of some. Mostly, the JRF posts are for Engineering and Science students, although there are openings for management and Social Science students as well.
JRF (Engg/ Sc) at IIT Gandhinagar
Applicants are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) at the Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar (IITGN) on a research project titled, Multi-scale modelling of viscoelastic damping in defect-engineered High Entropy Alloys.
- Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech./M.Sc. (graduated or in the final semester) with a qualified NET/GATE score and minimum 60% marks, or M.E./M.Tech. (graduated or in the final semester) in any of the following or related branches: Materials Science and Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Engineering Physics.
- Application: Interested candidates are requested to send by email (see Contact information below) a single PDF containing the following: 1) Resume containing all qualifications, experience and contact details, 2) Grade-sheets from the completed semesters, 3) NET/GATE scorecard for B.E./B.Tech./M.Sc. candidates.
- Salary: ₹31,000 (NET/GATE qualification required for B.E., B.Tech. or MSc) + HRA @ 24% if applicable.
JRF DRDO Project at IIT KGP: Feb 25
Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellowship – Research at IIT Kharagpur.
- Eligibility: BE/B.Tech. in CSE/IT/ECE/EE with 70% Marks (or 7.5/10 CGPA) in all qualified examinations + GATE Qualification. OR ME/M.Tech. in CSE/IT/EE/ECE with 70% marks (or 7.5/10 CGPA) in all qualified examinations.
- Application: Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
- Salary: Upto Rs.31000 (depending upon qualification & experience).
JRF (Biological Science) Under SERB Funded Project at IISER Kolkata: Feb 28
A position for a Junior Research Fellow (JRF) is available in the research group of Dr. Neelanjana Sengupta, Assoc. Professor, Dept. of Biological Science, IISER Kolkata. The research work involves the use of thermodynamics, statistical mechanics and advanced computer simulation methodologies to study biomolecular systems under extreme thermodynamic conditions.
- Title of project: Response of diverse protein states to thermodynamic extremes: Computational investigations of the pressure-temperature stability
- Eligibility: M.Sc or equivalent degree, in either Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, or Biophysics, with minimum 65% marks, or minimum CGPA of 8.0. Qualification in at least one of these exams: CSIR-UGC NET (incl. LS); GATE; national-level exams conducted by DST/ DBT/ DAE/ DOS/ DRDO/ MHRD/ ICAR/ ICMR/ IIT/ IISc/ IISER.
- Application: Eligible candidates should send their detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), self-attested copies of marksheets and certificates from Std. XII onwards, and a brief covering letter explaining their motivation and academic plan for the next 5 years, via email only to n.sengupta[at]iiserkol.ac.in.
- Salary: A maximum amount of Rs. 31,000 per month + HRA
JRF/ SRF Under Coalfields Limited Funded Project at IIT Kharagpur [2 Vacancies]: Mar 2
IIT Kharagpur invites applications for JRF/ SRF post under Coalfields Limited funded project for the year 2021. The last date of application is 2 March 2021.
- Eligibility: JRF: B Tech with NET/GATE or M Tech in Mechatronics/ Electronics/Electrical/IoT/Env. Engg. SRF: Same as JRF with two years research experience.
- Interested candidates can apply via this page.
- Salary: Upto Rs. 35000 (depending upon qualification & experience).
JRF (EE/ECE/ CSE) Under DST Funded Project at IIT Patna: Feb 28
Applications are invited in the prescribed format only for JRF post for the following assignment in a purely time bound research project undertaken in this institute.
- Duration of the Post : Upto October 2021.
- Name of the temporary research project: “Geospatial Location Estimation and Navigation in Autonomous Sensor Networks/Smart City”.
- Eligibility: M.E /M.Tech. in EE/ECE/ CSE or related specialization with valid Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) examination score.
- Interested and eligible candidates may appear for the Online Interview on March 01, 2021 at 2.00 PM. Please send application form, your updated resume along with the copies of all supporting documents (certificates, mark-sheets, and degrees) through email by Feb. 28, 2021. The link for attending the online interview will be shared to shortlisted candidates before the interview. Incomplete application will not be considered.
- Salary: Rs. 31,000/- per month plus HRA as per GoI rule.
Junior Research Fellow Under SERB-CRG at INST Mohali: Feb 25
Applications are invited from highly motivated and bright candidates for engagement of Project Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in the research project funded by ‘SERB-CRG’ scheme, Government of India at Institute of Nano Science and Technology, Mohali.
- Title of the Research Project: Development and Performance Evaluation of Ferroelectric Tandem Solar Cells
- Essential Qualification: M.Sc. Degree in Physics/Chemistry/Electronics Sciences or M.Tech in any engg. disciplines, preferably from Materials Science/ Electronics and Telecommunications/ Instrumentation Engg, Chemical Engg., Nano Science and Nanotechnology with NET/GATE or equivalent qualification.
- Salary: Rs. 31,000/- (pm) + HRA (as applicable)
- Application: Completed applications in the prescribed format as annexed should reach to the following address by 25.02.2021 by speed-post or via email attachment (complete one combined PDF) addressed to: Name and Designation of PI Dr. Dipankar Mandal Scientist-E/Associate Professor Institute of Nanoscience and Technology (INST) Knowledge City, Sector 81 Mohali-140306, Punjab.
For more JRF positions for February 2021 at various India institutes, keep visiting Noticebard.com.
Last updated on 23 Feb 2021.
Projectcommunicate vividlyMore (Definitions, Synonyms, Translation)