Junior Research Fellow (JRF) or Project Positions jobs in India for the month of December 2020 are very much trending. Be it IIT, IIM, NIT or IISER, each and every prestigious institute in India has numerous openings for the JRF/ SRF/RA positions under the various funded project for the year 2020.
Also, the fellowship amount awarded to the selected candidates is equal to the salary amount of some. Mostly, the JRF posts are for Engineering and Science students, although there are openings for management and Social Science students as well.
Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Under DST at BITS-Pilani, Hyderabad: Dec 6
Applications are invited for one position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in a DST- Biomedical Device and Technology Development (BDTD) funded project entitled “Cardiac-Organ-on Chip: Integrated Microfluidic Cardiac Platform for Drug Screening and Toxicity Detection”, under the supervision of Prof. Sanket Goel (PI), Dr. Satish Kumar Dubey (CoPI), Dr. Arshad Javed (Co-PI) and Dr. Anasuya Ganguly (Co-PI).
- Eligibility: M.E./M.Tech. in Bio-Engineering/Bio-Technology/Biomedical Engineering/ Bio-Sciences/or equivalent. Experience in the area of Cell/Tissue culture is highly desirable. Candidates with publication(s) will be with priority. Candidates with CSIR-UGC NET (including lectureship), GATE etc. will receive the fellowship as per DST norms
- Duration: Two years
- Date: 6 Dec 2020
JRF, JPF & Project Assistant at IIT Kharagpur: Dec 9
IIT Kharagpur invites applications for JRF, JPF and Project Assistant posts under different projects for the year 2020. Interested candidates can check out full details below.
- Qualification: B.E./B. Tech. in Mechanical / Marine Engineering, Ocean Engineering with minimum 7.0 CGPA or 70% marks And/or ME / M. Tech./M.S in Ocean Engineering /Mechanical/ Marine Engineering, Aerospace, Applied mechanics, Applied Mathematics with minimum 8 CGPA or 75% marks; Should have qualified GATE earlier or have a valid score now. Candidate must be willing to enroll for PhD/MS depending on previous qualification. In exceptional cases some conditions could be relaxed for candidates with relevant work experience.
- Salary: Upto Rs.31000 (depending upon qualification & experience)
- Age limit: 28 Years
JRF Under SERB Project NIT Warangal: Dec 24
Applications are invited from the interested candidates for one temporary position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to work in Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB) sponsored Project entitled “Programmable Electronic Jacquard Machine for complex designs in Handloom sector”.
- Eligibility: First class with not less than 60% aggregate (or) not less than 6.5 CGPA on a 10 point scale in B. Tech./B.E. in ECE/EEE. First-class with not less than 60% aggregate (or) not less than 6.5 CGPA on a 10 point scale in M.Tech in Embedded Systems/Instrumentation and Control systems or equivalent. And GATE score is compulsory.
- Duration: 2 Years
- Salary: Rs. 31,000/- per Month
- Application deadline: 24 Dec 2020
Junior Research Fellow at IIT(ISM) Dhanbad: Dec 14
IIT(ISM) Dhanbad invites applications for JRF post under OIDB sponsored project for the year 2020. The last date of application submission is 14 Dec 2020.
- Essential Qualification M.E./M.Tech/B.E/B.Tech in Petroleum Engineering/Chemical Engineering; M.Sc in Applied Chemistry with more than 60% marks or equivalent CGPA/OGPA in Master Degree. Final Year Appearing students may also apply. Candidate must be GATE/NET qualified.
- Desirable Qualification Experience in the relevant fields.
- Age and Relaxation (if any): 30 year
- Salary: Rs. 35000/- per month
- Last date: 14 Dec 2020
Junior Research Fellows at NICED, Kolkata: Dec 15
Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellows at NICED, Kolkata. National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases or NICED (also known as ICMR-NICED) is an Indian medical institute that conducts research and develops prevention and treatment and control strategies related to enteric diseases and HIV/AIDS. The headquarter of NICED is located at Kolkata, West Bengal.
- Eligibility: M.Sc. First Class in any branch of Life Sciences with CSIR-UGC NET/DBT/ICMR qualified.
- Age limit: Not exceeding 28 years as on 15.12.2020
Junior Research Fellow under DST at NIT Rourkela: Dec 7
Applications are invited on prescribed format (On-line) for the temporary post of “Junior Research Fellow (JRF)” for the Project entitled “Development of Low Cost All-in-One Millet Processing Machine.” Selected candidate may enroll in Ph.D. Programme in the Department of Food Process Engineering, National Institute of Technology Rourkela based on Institute norms and regulations.
- Eligibility: M Tech in Food Engg. / Post Harvest Engg. / Food Tech with minimum CGPA of 6.5 out of 10.0 (or 60% aggregate). Successful score in GATE exam is preferred.
- Desirable: Prior research experience or knowledge in the field of machine design, autoCAD, CATIA, SOLIDWORK but not mandatory. Hand-on experience on handling SEM, TEM, XRD, FTIR etc. would be an added advantage.
- Salary: Rs. 31,000/- P.M
- Duration: 2 Years
JRF under DST Project at NIMHANS, Bangalore: Dec 10
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates, for filling up the posts of “Junior Research Fellow” on contract basis in the DST funded project entitled “Cognitive Neuroscience of Behavioural Addiction: Exploring the Role of Reward and Compulsivity Circuits ” under Dr.T.S Jaisoorya, Additional Professor of Psychiatry & Principal Investigator.
- Essential Qualifications: MPhil (Clinical Psychology)
- Maximum age limit: 35 years
- Emoluments: Rs.31,000/- + 24% HRA (as per funding agency sanction order)
- Duration of the Project: 3 years
Other than these mentioned JRF jobs in India, there are many more opportunities in the month of December 2020. Keep checking noticebard.com for upcoming opportunities.