About the fellowship
King’s College Cambridge invites applications for a four-year Junior Research Fellowship from those who are completing or have recently completed a doctorate and who intend to pursue a research project on some aspect of the study of representation.
Which stream of education
Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences
- Graduates of any university are eligible.
- Candidates should have completed their PhD and must not have undertaken more than 2 years of postdoctoral work by 1st October 2019.
£21,290 – £27,401
- Additional payment is made for teaching.
- A living-out allowance of £4,000 is made to those not living in college.
How to apply
Applicants must complete all sections of the online application and upload onto the website (PDF only) the following:
- A curriculum vitae
- A description of your current research and of the research you propose to undertake. (1200 words)
- Three letters of recommendation
A successful candidate travelling from outside the UK to take up a fellowship may claim travel and removal expenses up to a level agreed in advance with the Bursar of the College.
The closing date for application is 9 a.m. on 6 September 2018.
If you have any further questions regarding any aspect of the competition, write to:
For more information, visit the official website.
About the Author