About the Fellowship
The Christ’s College, University of Cambridge, invites applications for a stipendiary Junior Research Fellowship. The Fellowship will normally be tenable for four years from not later than 1 October 2019 and is not renewable.
Which Stream of Education
- Asian & Middle Eastern Studies
- History and Philosophy of Science
- Modern and Medieval Languages
- Applications are invited from candidates who hold a graduate degree, or a higher degree or who are studying for a higher degree.
- Candidates are advised that a Junior Research Fellowship is intended for a researcher early in their career and offers an opportunity to carry out novel research in a stimulating academic environment.
- With PhD: £24,285 per year
- Without PhD: £19,850 per year
How to Apply
The link for the online applications is available here.
The last date to apply is 25 October 2018.
For further information about the fellowship, visit the official website.