IIT Dharwad invites applications for Junior Research Fellows (JRFs) & Project Associates (PAs) for the year 2020. To cater the Institute’s temporary requirement under a project in the Department of Electrical Engineering; IIT Dharwad intends to hold an online Selection Process for the following temporary positions:
- Project Title: A Unified Broadband and Internet-of-Things (loT) Base-station with Energy-Efficient Resource Allocation and Caching Capabilities.
- Tenure: The appointment for the above contractual position will be initially for six months, which can be further extended subject to satisfactory performance, availability of funds in the Project and requirement in the project.
- Number of position: 02 JRFs and 03 PAs
- For JRF: Full-time M. Tech./ME/MS with first class or B. Tech (and equivalent) with valid GATE score in ECE/EE/Telecom or equivalent degree/discipline.
- For PA: Full-time B. Tech./BE with first class in ECE/EE/Telecom or equivalent degree/discipline.
- Age limit: Not exceeding 30 years as on the date of the selection process.
- Desirable: Strong background in signal processing and communications. Ability to code in MATLAB or C.
- Implementation of Narrow Band (NB)-IoT Base Station (BS) in standalone mode, guard band mode, and in-band mode.
- Developing algorithms for resource allocation for unified LTE broadband + NB-IoT BS.
- Developing caching algorithms + testing the algorithms on field.
How to apply?
Applicant may send email on dean.rnd.office[at]iitdh.ac.in and naveenmb[at]iitdh.ac.in on or before 24 July 2020. Applicant should submit all certificates including mark sheets (matriculation onwards), experience certificate(s), monthly emoluments/ salary drawn, other relevant documents (including one set of self-attested certificate(s)/ document(s) and updated Curriculum Vitae, if selected.