NIT Tiruchirappalli invites applications from eligible candidates for the position of Junior Research Fellows (JRF) in the Civil Engineering Department and Physics Department.
- Civil Engineering Department- 01 Position
Project: The effect of soil-water retention behavior on the land use pattern for drought mitigation.
- B. E/ B. Tech in Civil Engineering and M. E/ M. Tech in Geotechnical Engineering with a minimum of 70% marks or 7.5 CGPA (First Class/Distinction) from an AICTE/MHRD recognized University/Institute and should be qualified for GATE.
- Age Limit: 32 years.
Rs. 31,000 per month for the First Phase (2 years) & Rs. 35,000 per month for the Second phase (1 year).
Duration of Project:
How to apply?
- Duly filled application along with a copy of relevant supporting documents to be sent to Dr. Jeevan Joseph, Assistant Professor, Department of Civil Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli – 620015, Tamil Nadu by post to reach on or before May 8, 2019, by 5.00 p.m.
- The cover should be superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF JRF-SERB CIVIL DEPT”.
2. Physics Department- 01 Position
Project: Multiple Exciton Harvesting at Zero Dimensional/Two-Dimensional (ZnO/MoS2) Polymer Heterostructures under the principal investigator Dr. B. Karthikeyan, Department of Physics.
M.Sc. (Physics) with valid GATE score.
Rs. 31000/month for first two years and Rs. 35,000/ month for the third year.
3 years (36 months).
How to apply?
- The application should be sent to the following address: To, Dr. B. Karthikeyan, Associate Professor, Department of Physics, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli- 620015, Tamil Nadu, India by April 30, 2019.
- Mention “JRF/DST-SERB/PHY/BK” on the top of the envelope.