Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellows at NICED, Kolkata.
National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases or NICED (also known as ICMR-NICED) is an Indian medical institute that conducts research and develops prevention and treatment and control strategies related to enteric diseases and HIV/AIDS. The headquarter of NICED is located at Kolkata, West Bengal. NICED is affiliated to and financed by Indian Council of Medical Research.
M.Sc. First Class in any branch of Life Sciences with CSIR-UGC NET/DBT/ICMR qualified
- Not exceeding 28 years as on 15.12.2020
- Age is relaxable upto 5 years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST, physically handicapped (PH) and female candidates, 3 years in the case of OBC category.
How to Attend?
Eligible candidates are requested to attend the Walk-in-Interview on 15th December, 2020 at 11.00 A.M. at the Board Room, NICED II Building of ICMR – National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases, P-33, C.I.T. Road, Scheme – XM, Beliaghata, Kolkata – 700010. An application to the Director alongwith Bio-data showing academic records from Matriculation onwards, experience, recent passport size photograph pasted on application and attested copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials need to be presented at the time of the interview.
Terms and Condition
- The posts are for intramural projects undertaken by the Institute/Principal Investigator and no claim in future for employment under the ICMR/Institute shall be tenable.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Appointment will be on a contractual basis for a period of one year and renewable for subsequent years based on performance/ progress shown till closure to the project.
- If the performance of the appointee is not satisfactory, appointment can be terminated in any time without any notice.
For more details, click the link below.