Applications are invited from motivated and dedicated Indian nationals for temporary positions in the following project:
- Title: Nagarik Rog Pratirakshak: Unified Smart Immunization Coverage Monitoring and Analysis (UniSICMA)
- Objectives: UniSICMA aims to achieve integration of existing heterogeneous immunization data systems across the states in India and provides nation-wide intelligent analytics
- Collaborators: IIIT, Una and SSN College of Engineering, Chennai.
- Funded by: Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC) Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Government of India and Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF)
- Duration: 7 months and with a possible extension for another 17 months
Details of Vacancies
- JRF (3 Posts): IIIT Una, NIT, Hamirpur Campus, Himachal Pradesh
- JRF (3 Posts): SSN College of Engineering, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
First class B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech / MCA
- Essential Skillset: C/Java, Oracle/MySQL
- Preferable Skillset: Big Data technologies and tools
Rs.31,000 pm + HRA as per Central Government norm
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post by sending an email to email@example.com.
Sep 14, 2020
Dr. R. KANCHANA
Associate Professor, Department of CSE
SSN College of Engineering, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Mobile: +91 8754539271
For more details, click the link below.