The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Guwahati invites applications for the posts of Junior Research Fellow under the department of civil engineering of the institute.
Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati is a public technical and research university established by the Government of India, located in Guwahati, in the state of Assam in India. It is the sixth Indian Institute of Technology established in India.
Study of glacial dynamics and sustainable hydrological resources in Arunachal Himalaya.
Junior Research Fellow (06)
Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science or Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course selected through a process described through any one of the following:
- Scholars selected through National Eligibility Test-CSIR-UGC-NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE.
- The selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their agencies such as DST, DBT, DAE, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IISc, etc.
Rs. 37,210/- per month
How to Apply?
- Candidates have to appear in the online Interview (a link for appearing in the interview in MS Teams platform will be shared with shortlisted candidates) along with a soft copy of application/ CV (details of all educational qualifications, experience, contact address, phone no., e-mail, etc.) sent by email in advance.
- Interested candidates can email their application/ CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The candidate may also have to upload/ submit the scanned copies of relevant documents at the time of the interview.
- For the mode of Video Conferencing, Principal Investigator or a Co-PI will get in touch with shortlisted candidates.
- Selection will be based on the performance of the candidate in the interview. Candidates will not be sent any call letters separately.
- The online interview will be held on September 4, 2020, from 3 pm onwards.
- No campus accommodation will be available for the selected candidates.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in this online interview
Phone Number: 0361-2582401
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Project Positions at IIT Bhubaneswar [2 Vacancies]: Apply by Sept 10.