About the Organisation
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) is an autonomous body under Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India. It is one of the largest and most diversified scientific organizations having a network of nearly 40 state-of-the-art Laboratories with more than 4500 scientists and a large number of research scholars.
About the Job
The Junior Research Fellows will be required to do:
- Data Analysis
- Development of:
- System Dynamics Model
- High Resolution Image Processing
- Data Modeling
Note: The selected candidates will be required to visit Himalayan region for field survey and data collection.
- Educational Qualification:
- Master’s Degree in Basic Sciences (Physics, Meteorology, Atmospheric Sciences, Statistics, Agriculture) with NET qualification
- M.E/M.Tech (Environmental Sciences, Remote Sensing, Geo Informatics, Natural Resources, Renewable Energy, Agriculture Engineering, Hydrology)
- Upper Age Limit: 28 years
There are 7 posts available.
- Rs. 25,000 per month
- House Rent Allowance
Date of Interview
19 December 2018
Place of Interview
CSIR-National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL)
Old Airport Road, Kodihalli
For further information about the job post, view the official notification.