JOB POST: Junior Research Fellow (Zoology/ Life Sciences) at Zoological Survey of India, Kolkata: Walk-in-Interview on Sept 17
Zoological Survey of India, Kolkata invites applications for the post of Junior Research Fellow, for which the walk-in-interview will be conducted on September 17, 2019.
Biodiversity assessment and impact management plan for construction of bridge across Ganga between Sultanganj (Bhagalpur District) and Aguwani Ghat (Khagaria District) in Bihar
Appointment will be initially for a period of one year and may be extendable based on requirements.
- M. Sc. in Zoology / Life Sciences / Forestry / Environmental Science or equivalent from a recognized University
- Experience of working in riverine/wetlands/forests region, entomofauna, wildlife, forestry, Knowledge of Computer and basic field, data collection, field photography, GIS/Remote Sensing etc.
Rs.16, 000/- P.M. + H.R.A. as permissible.
- The above posts are purely temporary and co-terminus with the project.
- The upper age limit is as on the date of interview.
- The age limit may be relaxed in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/women as per GoI rules.
- Candidates appearing for the walk-in-interview are required to register from 10:00-11:00 AM on the day of interview at ZSI, M-Block, New Alipore, Kolkata – 700 053.
- To download the application form, click here.
- Candidates should bring the duly filled-in application with attested true copies of testimonials of qualifications, experience, date of birth etc. along with copies of mark sheets of all examinations.
- All original documents should be produced at the time of registration.
- The initial offer of appointment to the candidates will be on purely contractual basis upto 30th March 2020 initially and it may be extended for further period(s) based on further project extension and satisfactory performance of the candidate.
- The selected candidate needs to join immediately or at a short notice.
- No TA/DA will be provided to the candidates for appearing for the interview.
Phone Number: 033-2400 8595
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.